• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That- 3000 edition

Years
    I like both and prefer each in different situations.... I'll pick the Dream Ball, but it's a coin flip really.

Max Raids or Tera Raids ?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Paradox Pokemon 100%. I love Iron Valiant's design so much! Don't really care much about the others, and have no interest in the UB's (with one exception) at all beyond catching them for the Dex.

A new Eeveelution or a new regional form for Charizard?

Years
    I'm not sure what you mean. Airpod-like makes me think it's referring to shape, but idk what Pokemon would be shaped like a supermarket 😅
    Marketing related perhaps? Like just available at the supermarket vs having ad/marketing campaigns?
    I think I'd pick supermarket then.

X&Y or Sun&Moon ?

Years
    Definitely Dexnav. As a shiny hunter I have used both since they increase the odds of finding shinies, but while i have had success with each, i did a lot better with dexnav. I found Pokeradar way more complicated to keep a chain going with.

Oras or Emerald?

Years
    • Seen today
    I preference Emerald. Not only does it have Battle Frontier, but the gym leaders have better crafted teams. The art style of the game and sprites have not aged poorly at all. I still do like ORAS, however. It does have the modern quality of life features the series needed.

Which fast pokemon do you like more: Electrode or Ninjask?

Years
    I really like Houndstone design, it was love at the first sigh, but in the end, I switched my Houndstone for different Pokémon, because it had pretty poor moveset and it didn't really kept up with my team. Mabosstiff's design slowly grew up on me and really had to do some heavy lifting. So I'll go with Mabosstiff.

Next region based on Ancient Egypt OR Rome Empire?

Years
    Oooo, man both sound amazing. I want both, and am going to pick the Roman empire game so that I can potentially enjoy both regions in one since Egypt became a province of Rome. If it's an empire then i don't see why i wouldn't be able journey all around the empire in the course of the storyline and see an Egyptian-themed region with it's awesome pantheon of animal/pokemon-headed gods, as well as many other interesting places inspired by areas that Rome conquered like Greece. I would make the Rome game a multi-regional one the way the Johto games were, where i play as a general fighting in various places for the Eternal city with my army of pokemon.

Megas or regional variants?

Back