• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That- 3000 edition

Years
    Megas. While I like some regional forms, I think the idea of temporary Pokémon form sounds really great to me. But it might be a Digimon fan talking from me.

Pokémon FPS game like Dishonored OR Pokémon horror game like Amnesia?

Years
    Pokemon FPS I guess.

Be stranded in an alien Pokemon world you went to through the Ultra Wormhole or be stuck in the distant past of the Pokemon world, predating it's humans ?

Years
    I'll take the distant past, i would be probably better-equipped to survive the past because I would have knowledge from the future that could be helpful. Speaking of the past and future...

Professor Sada or Professor Turo?

Years
    None? I think they are one of the worst set of professors. But if I had to choose, Sada. I think her design is more fun than Turo's.

Mega Oinkologne OR Mega Brambleghast?

Years
    That would result in megas with Tera types since they're both from gen 9, so I'll go with neither. I like Oinkologne more than Brambleghast though.

Past Paradox Cobalion or Future Paradox Entei ?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Past Paradox Cobalion. The future Paradox Pokémon are a little predictable- just a mechanized version. I feel like Cobalion needs a chance to shine. It's considered the leader of the musketeer legendaries, but is kinds boring. Maybe a Paradox forms will give it a longer mane or some tusks to show its seniority status. Maybe something like this fanart, which was more of a mega form, but still works.
    This or That- 3000 edition

Latias or Latios?

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    Definitely a new evolution for Castform. It has so much potential. I see it being a big menacing cloud Pokémon that can make better use of its Ability competitively. Delcatty is just a lost cause. It already evolves via Moon Stone, which aren't the easiest stones to obtain. Thus, it might need another convoluted evolution to evolve even further. I am not even sure what can save Delcatty at this point.

Legendary Pokémon or Mythical Pokémon?

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    Trade. This encourages interaction with other players. Happiness evolution is just way too tedious and grindy, especially if you have to evolve Pokémon that you don't want to raise.

Ash Ketchum or Red?

Years
    • Seen today
    New Rotom. Castform needs more at this point. (like usable stats).

Type: Null or Silvally?

Years
    A new regi. Though I like the lati twins more, i think it would be easier to add a 7th golem to the series than a 3rd eon guardian, because the theme of duality and balance is central to Latios and Latias.

Defiant or Supreme Overlord?

Years
    hmm... I don't really have a strong preference. Gen 9's TM materials are generally easily acquired though might take some grinding.
    I think I'll go with unlimited use TM's simply for convenience.

Wugtrio or Dugtrio ?

Years
    To be honest I haven't used either much, but I guess Dugtrio. These guys are meant to be fast annoying, trapping Pokemon, and Wugtrio doesn't have arena trap, so Dugtrio would do that job better. Also Dugtrio has a stronger move pool with a stab Earthquake, Stone Edge, Sword Dance etc.

Slowking or Slowbro?

Back