• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town. the Strange house is ... eh. but if I want to stay the night at some place creepy a cemetery obviously beats it out imo.

Black / White or Black 2 / White 2

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    BW, despite me not being a fan of a lot of Gen V designs, I like how it didn't pander to gen 1 or anything. Limiting options is something I actually enjoy. B2W2 was good too.

Onix or Tyranitar?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Mantine. I like Politoed better too. Pelipper is only popular now cause of Drizzle as expected.

Avalugg or Torterra

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Heracross. Better design, and even though Pinsir got a Mega evolution Heracross i believe is still more viable.

mothim or venomoth

Years
    Ho-Oh. Rayquaza doesn't feel enough Pokémon-ish to me.

Another Let's GO game that is even worse that LGPE OR bad mobile game full of micro transactions?

Back