• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Years
    Given that GF is able to screw any interesting setting I would like them to destroy underwater one rather than outer space.

Be regular programmer working on Pokémon game, but have no influence on the content of the game OR make your own franchise inspired on Pokémon, but risking to be sued by Nintendo?

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
    A toughy but given knock offs tend to slide by I'll take my chances with that.

Have Game Freak introduce three typed Pokémon or four stage evolutions (ie introducing Gorochu as the fourth and final stage to pichu)?

Years
    Four stage evolutions, as we already almost have them in Mega Evolutions. We also have three typed evolutions, but pssst!

New baby Pokémon OR new Dawn Stone evolution?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I think a new dawn stone Pokemon would be neat!!

A better story but graphics stay the same quality. Or better graphics while story stays the same.

Years
    Better story with the graphics of Gen VII. I don't know why, but LGPE graphics seems ugly to me.

Gen VIII is Kanto-heavy OR Gen VIII is disaster and no one ever likes it.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Gen VIII being Kanto-heavy. duh, i'd rather have that than an actually bad game.

Talonflame or Toucannon?

Years
    Toucannon. Talonflame is overrated.

Fire-Type Pokémon based on a fork OR Water-Type Pokémon based on a spoon?

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    A Fire-type (pitch)fork Pokémon sounds absolutely hilarious and I'd love to see that coming to life! xD

Would you rather see a 19th type introduced in the next generation, or a new once-per-battle mechanic like Z-Moves and Mega Evolution?

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
    Snowy Routes, with one having the following theme(or something similar to it):

Spoiler:

Hmm... New Mystery Dungeon Game or New Detective Pikachu game?

Meadow

Years
    I'd choose the new Mystery Dungeon game by a longshot! I've been dying to be able to play as Rowlet and Rockruff in the PMD games... :(

Pokémon figurines or Pokémon trading cards?

Years
    I have enough cards, so I'll take figurines.

Season and time-based Pokémon in next games, resulting in huge variety of Pokémon, but you might as well wait months to get the one you want OR only small number of Pokémon that can be caught all the time.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    huge variety i can get whenever especially since changing the time to try and cheat can be a hassle so meh. former is really good if you want to do like multiple runs (one for each season) or something like that.

playing competitively or playing casually

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
    Casually. Whole point of games is to have fun and some people can take games way, way too seriously to the point where it ceases to be fun. I will admit that I fall into that category.

Any Pokemon you want with perfect stats, nature, ability or A Shiny Pokemon but with subpar stats, ability and nature?

Meadow

Years
    I'll go for the non-shiny Pokémon with perfect stats and stuff! I almost always prefer a Pokémon's regular palette over its shiny one, so it's a win-win for me!! :D

If Kalos is revisited 10 years from now, would you rather see X/Y remakes or a Z Version (at long last)?

Meadow

Years
    Luvdisc!! <3 Not only because it would feel more warm and fuzzy inside ahaha, but also because Delibird's presents could probably be dangerous. xD

A Pokémon based on the Grinch, or a Pokémon based on Mickey Mouse?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Well... N and Lillie turned out okay, so I guess I would too if I went with option B! :P

Would you rather have a Pokémon/Zelda crossover or Pokémon crossed with something like Animal Crossing / Harvest Moon? :)

Back