• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Years
  • creepy lavender town honestly, i like that it deviates from the usual happy/not ominous towns

Sinnoh Pokemon Contests or Pokeathalon Dome?

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Pokéathlon Dome. I prefer them over the Pokémon Contests tbh

Gyms or Trials?

Years
  • battle frontier >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> battle chateau

dyna/gigantamax or mega evolutions?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Mega Evolutions, I like seeing the new designs!

Would you rather work as a Pokémon breeder or professor?

Years
    • Seen today
    Professor cuz breeding seems like a ton of work and I'd rather be a professor and delegate my work. Also just seems more interesting.

Would you rather sell SLOWPOKETAIL or RAGECANDYBAR?

Years
    • Seen today
    the second
    would love a bunch of mini-regigigas

Conkeldurr with four arms (but no pillars) or Machamp holding big concrete pillars (but only 2 arms)?

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Probably gamble? (Voltorb Flip is what replaced the game corner stuff in HGSS right?)

Would you rather enter a Tomato Berry eating contest or a Bluk Berry eating contest?

Years
  • I enjoy the experience of both, I like that monotype runs increase the difficulty because you have to work around a limited type of Pokemon, but I think the randomizer is the most fun of all because it is completely unpredictable. So let's go with option 2, random/scramble!

Fight Cynthia's team using 1 Shedinja with NO held items or fight Lance using 1 magikarp NO battle items?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Shedinja, I can't see a method of beating Lance that way (but it probably exists). For Shedinja, I could try 6 double teams + 3 sword's dance, and try for a sweep there. If I get the eventual luck needed from that. Also level 100 Shedinja will be doing much more with attack than the Magikarp. As I'm imagining this scenario both are level 100.

It's 15 years in the future. Which remake version are you buying, X or Y?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Y... defintely Y because I do love Yvental's design a lot more, not to say Xerneas isn't great, but I just adore Yvental.

Using Mega Evolution or using Dynamax/Gigantamax?

Years
  • Yeah after seeing Tauros in the anime and in S/M, I'd much rather pick Gogoat as a ride since it seems more chill

team aqua or team magma

pkmin3033

Another game focusing on Lillie or a game focusing on Hop?

Back