• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Years
  • Alolan Vulpix and Alolan Meowth are the best, so Alolan Forms. On the other side, Galarian Forms have unique evolution and pretty interesting evolution methods...

Pirate-themed Pokémon game OR Medieval-themed Pokémon game?

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Metal Jellicent. Imagine being in a ship all happy and that shit comes out of nowhere and sinks it. It would be a very cool way to die.

Celesteela or Kartana?

Years
  • Not really fan of those two, but I would probably go with Celesteela.

Mickey Mouse-themed Pokémon OR Donald Duck-themed Pokémon?

Years
  • Mickey Mouse themed Pokemon. Sorry Donald, your partner's more iconic (and I can actually understand what he's saying lmao).

Pokemon with circular eyes (Slowpoke, Ludicolo, Grookey) or Pokemon with Brock-like eyes (Cyndaquil, Makuhita, Skitty)?

Years
  • Sandstorm. Allows more than just one type to be immune to it.

"What will Pokemon do?" or "Pokemon is awaiting your directions..."?

Years
  • Pokemon is awaiting your directions. If I am not mistaken, the second message indicates high affection. I love to pet, play games with and feed my Pokemon, so if that message represents are time together I definitely pick this one.

Pokéstar studios or musicals?

Years
  • Pokestar Studios! I love how huge that place was. It could literally be its own city. Musicals was just meh, but that's me.

A tooth from Banette or a tooth from Gengar?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • How about both?? 😍 Oh, I can only pick one? Awwwww... sorry Sandshrew, but Geico Rayquaza is all the rage right now! 💔 Please don't poison my ice cream for not choosing you! 😱

Arm wrestle with a Bewear, or play soccer with Graveler as the ball?

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen today
    either way something get's broken, but i'll arm wrestle with bewear. cuz i'll still be able to walk afterward and kicking graveler may cause him to explode.

Your a new trainer and your starters are trubbish or stunky, who u got?

Years
    • Seen today
    Dragon Dance. Esepcially for Haxorous where it really needs the extra speed to compete. Back when I messed around with competive Pokemon I always wanted Haxorous on my team, and Swords Dance wasn't helping when it was so easily revenge killed.

Popplio or Mudkip

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I haven't seen Generations so I will have to say Twilight Wings!

Would you prefer to eat a Shalour Sable or a Lava Cookie?

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • Lava Cookie! It sounds amaizing

Creepy Lavender Town or Happy Lavender Town?

Back