• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Years
  • Alolan Vulpix is great. It was a must on my team since the moment I've seen it.

Using Master Ball on cover legendary OR catching it in Ultra Ball?

Years
  • Gimme that car! I'll name him Benny after my favorite car in media.

Obtain your all-time favorite mythical pokemon ...and have it stolen or obtain your all-time favorite shiny pokemon...and have it stolen.

Years
  • What if I don't have favourite mythical or shiny? But I'll randomly pick the mythical Pokémon so someone can complete dex with them.

Dark-type humanoid Pokémon based on classic magicians like Houdini OR Normal-type Pokémon based on Pokémon fan.

Years
  • The normal dark book! When I catch one I will name him Horror from The Page Master!

Challenge Ghetsis using just 1 Swoobat against his team or Challenge Red using 1 Ledian against his team?

Years
  • Thanks, like I didn't have enough challenges to do... I'll start with Swoobat against Ghetsis.

Fighting-type homeless Pokémon OR Steel/Grass-type spear Pokémon?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Steel/Grass Spear Pokemon sounds kinda neat I'll take that.

Joining Team Magma or joining Team Aqua?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I think I'll go with Team Magma, if only because of this comic. xP

Spoiler:

Get chased by a Beedrill or get chased by an Electrode?

TOKZK

Gen II veteran/breaker
    Years
  • Get chased by a beedrill, since at least then there'll be something left to hang on the ceiling fan.

Nissan skyline (r32 to r34) or Mitsubishi Evolution (8 to 10)?

Years
  • Nissan skyline (r32 to r34) or Mitsubishi Evolution (8 to 10)?
    Hi, this "This or that" thread is intended for Pokémon stuff. But don't worry, there is one "This or that" thread for other stuff here.

But to answer the question... I hate cars, so I'll randomly choose Nissan skyline, because it sounds better.

Fire-type burned toast Pokémon OR Water-type melted ice-cream Pokémon?

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Water-type melted ice cream Pokemon, because it could be Mega Vanilluxe.

Pseudo-legendary Bug type, or Dragon type available on the first route?

TOKZK

Gen II veteran/breaker
    Years
  • Dragon type, would probably be cooler, but probably gonna be 4x weak against ice though.

Pikachu's old cry (before gen 6) or it's new one (current, just says "pikachu")?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I like how Pikachu uses its anime voice now, so I'll go with the newer cry!

Would you rather take an infinite supply of Full Restores or an infinite supply of Max Repels?

Years
  • Full Restores, because they are more expensive. I can sell 2 Full Restores to get 3 Max Repels.

Electric-type compact disk Pokémon with Electric/Rock-type and Electric/Steel-type branched evolution OR Normal-type dough Pokémon with Normal/Fairy-type and Normal/Rock-type branched evolution.

Back