• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Leafeon!! Grass-types are my bias. :D

A Pokémon species based on a backpack or a Pokémon species based on a bicycle? xP

Years
    The bicycle totally! He would be a haunted bicycle, a ghost pokemon like Chandelure, Rotom and Honedge. Its name will be Rydesoul, like "ride" and "soul." I can see the dex entry now. "This pokemon is said to harbor the souls of children who died from neglect. To an abandoned boy or girl Rydesoul is the toy they never received." -Pokemon Sword

"In Galar folks stargaze for Rydesoul at midnight. If you look closely you might spot one riding through the skies with a ghosts on its back, racing to the next world." -Pokemon Shield

Live in the crystalized Greenfield with Entei as your protector, or live in the garden of Alamos Town with Darkrai as your guardian?

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
    Feebas, because it evolves into the wonderful Pokémon known as Milotic! ;)

Get chased by an army of Beedrill, or get chased by an angry Professor Oak? xP

The bicycle totally! He would be a haunted bicycle, a ghost pokemon like Chandelure, Rotom and Honedge. Its name will be Rydesoul, like "ride" and "soul." I can see the dex entry now. "This pokemon is said to harbor the souls of children who died from neglect. To an abandoned boy or girl Rydesoul is the toy they never received." -Pokemon Sword

"In Galar folks stargaze for Rydesoul at midnight. If you look closely you might spot one riding through the skies with a ghosts on its back, racing to the next world." -Pokemon Shield

OMG, I love this concept so much, ahaha! :D

Years
    Angry Oak, he's old and says he has a bad back. I won't have to run long haha!

OMG, I love this concept so much, ahaha! :D

I have an extra code for the shiny event Rydesoul promoting Sun and Shield. I'll send it to you by pm!

Now...
    Be thrown into a wrestling ring with an Incineroar that will strangle you with darkest lariat unless you defeat him in hand to hand combat? Or sing a high C that will shatter a wine glass in 3 turns before a chorus of Meloetta finish singing perish song, triggering you to experience a fatal seizure?

Meadow

Years
    I haven't played OR/AS yet, so I'm gonna have to go with Emerald! Plus I'm biased because it's one of the rare games where green is the main color, hehehe.

Waste 500 Ultra Balls catching a legendary, or use up the only Master Ball in the whole entire world to catch it?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I think I've used Night Shade more than Seismic Toss so I'll go with that one!

Limber or Oblivious

Meadow

Years
    Limber has saved my skin so many times in the past, but Oblivious sounds just like me... xD Still, I'll go with Limber just because Hitmonlee is awesome!! :D

Would you rather have a Super Rod that can only be used once, or a Good Rod that can only be used three times?

Meadow

Years
    I... completely forgot that Unova had a Trainer School ahahaha, but let's go with Alola's since it seems pretty fun!

Receive a copy of Pokémon Sword/Shield right now, or receive a copy of a Gen 9 game next year?

Years
    It depends if the game would be finished. But I don't have a Switch, so it really doesn't matter. Probably Gen 9 so I can leak it early.

Being Inkay or being okay?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I think I like more Ice Types than Poison Types so I'll go with that one.

Vacation in a city like Castelia or Lumoise or a town like Pallet or Dewford.

Years
    I think I would go to quite place like Azalea Town. But Lumoise is also tempting.

Poison-type Legendary OR Dragon-type early rodent?

Back