• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    a dragon hammer sounds more fun, to be honest

party with a group of psychic pokemon or with a group of ghost pokemon

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Probably with a group of Psychic-types, if only because I shudder to think of the kinds of pranks the Ghost-types might pull on me! >.<

Meet your favorite Pokémon in real life, or meet every Pokémon except for your favorite in real life?

Years
    The first option. There are plenty of pokemon I would rather not meet. Would anyone really feel safe running into an Electrode or Cofagrius? I don't need to meet every other pokemon in the universe. I would rather just keep it simple with an old favorite pokemon.

Have Ash's Pikachu evolve into Raichu or have Ash's Pikachu written out.of the show and replaced with a Clefairy?

Years
    • Seen today
    I would rather have Ash's Pikachu evolve into Raichu. I would actually like it if this happened, as it would take the show to such a new direction, and I would surely start following the show. I'm also biased because I prefer Raichu over Pikachu anyways.

Become a member of the Kanto elite four or Hoenn elite four?

Years
    I like Hoenn more, so I wouldn't mind being an E4 member there.

Having a teacher-student pair of Pokémon OR introvert-extrovert pair of Pokémon?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Pokeblocks because it's possible to evolve it if you have no one to help you/don't have a second game to use.

Riding on a Dragonair or riding on an Onix

Years
    I'm almost as inteligent as Alakazam, so I will choose Skiploom to teach me how to fly.

Having new branched evolution for Meditite OR Bergmite?

Years
    Team Skull. I feel like they are more memorable.

Fighting Machamp in close combat OR trying to get better score on test against Alakazam?

Years
    The Machamp, and I'll just fight dirty. Throw sand in its eyes, use concealed weapons. I have no chance against an Alakazam, especially in Math.

Lost in a frozen wasteland without pokemon and nothing to eat but the snow and a pack of soy sauce in your pocket.

Spoiler:

OR

Enter a den full of vicious beartic (also without your pokemon) and try to steal their eggs for food.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I think I'll go with the snow and soy sauce haha.

Hoenn's contests or Sinnoh's contests.

Years
    Sinnoh. I prefer Hoenn as a region overall, but I think Sinnoh refined the art of the contests more, adding dress-up and dance. Baking poffins was also more of a challenge to me than blending berries for the pokeblocks.

The old Pikachu design or the new Pikachu design?

Years
    tough one. I'd rather go with classic as my mimikyu and palossand would find it tastier as they are plumper.

Removing the Dark type or Fairy type?

Back