• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Handcuffed to Silver, so I can mess with him as he's not as chill as Blue.

Gen 8 game with only new child designed Ultra Beasts, Legendaries, Ultra Beast Megas, Mega Ash-Greninja, Mega Charizard Z, Mega Mega-Rayquaza, Mega Primal Groudon/Kyogre, Mega Tapus, other Mega Legendaries, Toxapex defenses buffed and more specialized Z-Moves for aforementioned pokemon and the new region is called Smogon OR Let's GO Marill and Togepi, and the game is on par with HGSS and costs 20$ total for both versions.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'll be pre-ordering my copy of Let's Go Togepi it looks like.

After defeating Whitney encounter Whitney's mom, grandma and twin sister in a surprise triple battle without healing-- each with a team of 6 miltank... OR after defeating Clair get healed but encounter Lance in a surprise battle with his complete Elite 4 level team, including the Dragonites.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Only at the third gym my team will be pretty weak so fighting against six Miltanks in a triple battle is grossly overwhelming, to say the least. At least with Clair, my team will be in the 40s. In difficulty hacks, I already done similar stuff, in Storm Silver after fighting rocket admins I got a surprise fight with Giovanni and in Eternal X, I had to fight Tierno and Trevor back to back with their full teams. Compared to Lance's base E4 team, I think I would have no problems taking him out especially if I was smart enough to carry an ice type move or mon.

Rhydon or Rhyperior

Years
  • Rhydon. It's my go for Ground-Type in Kanto. Rhyperior is also cool, but little bit over the top for me.

Meet strange Hypno at night OR have a vision of beautiful Milotic? Please don't kill me.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Meet Hypno at night. Don't know if this means meeting strange me or a literal Hypno. But it'd be interesting anyways.

Pachirisu or Dedenne

Years
  • It depends if that Phantump is shiny or not. But I already have my own, so I'll pick Milotic that I've only ever used once.

GSC music OR RBY music?

Years
    • Seen today
    Snorlax. I can lose the weight, but wouldn't be able to change my face. Without the use of surgery.

Buzzwole or Xerneas

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Xerneas I don't really care for the Ultra Beasts I can't even tell you all their names from the top of my head.

Flygon or Salamence

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I'll go with Flygon! While I really adore Bagon and Shelgon, I'm not quite as fond of Salamence, haha. (It's still awesome, though!) As for Flygon, I can't say no to a cute green dragon! :D

Yellow Version or Crystal Version?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Crystal!! I don't think I ever finished a playthrough of yellow lol...

Cresselia or Darkrai

Meadow

Years
  • Arceus! It's such a majestic and awe-inspiring Pokémon. :D

Which one would you prefer: a Pokémon fighting game based on Super Smash Bros. or an open-world Pokémon game similar to Zelda: Breath of the Wild?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Open World! We already got a fighting-esque type game in Pokken Tournament anyways.

Pokemon Puzzle League or Pokemon Snap

Years
    • Seen today
    Bunnelby

Become a famous Pokemon Youtuber with over 10 million subscribers, or get to choose the design for 2 Pokemon of the next game?

Meadow

Years
  • I'd most definitely rather get to pick the designs of 2 new Pokémon! That'd be a dream come true, even though I would just use up those slots giving us more Grass-type birds. :D
    (Also, I don't think I could possibly handle being famous, haha.)

Would you rather see the setting of the next Pokémon game take place completely in outer space, or completely underwater?

Back