• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyLurantis940

The Bug-type Impostor
    Years
    I have never tried either, but fun fact, skim milk tastes the best to me. I've always heard other people say it's gross.

Would you rather the child of a lion and tiger stay what it is, a liger, or change it to the epic name of TIGON?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Summer -- I'd rather be too hot than too cold.

Traditional books or audio books?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Traditional! I have trouble with audio-only formats bc I don't feel like I have enough senses engaged. Having a physical book to hold helps a lot!

Music or podcasts?

LadyLurantis940

The Bug-type Impostor
    Years
    Podcasts. I especially love crime podcasts, they're really interesting. Although music is wonderful, I'm more captivated by the average human voice, probably because I'm more logical than emotional in daily life. I also have a hard time paying attention to music without other activities.

Decide between the two Galarian Pokémon with hair-based themes, Hatterene and Grimmsnarl!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Hatterene. I think it fits much better in the Pokémon world in terms of pure design. And it's a weird little witch and I'm into that.

Light themes or dark themes?

LadyLurantis940

The Bug-type Impostor
    Years
    Before I answer your question, let me just acknowledge how amazing it is to find someone else who doesn't praise Grimmsnarl and ignore my witch baby.

It depends! I usually change it up when I get used to one, just for the thrill. As for general light/dark themes, I have a schedule on my phone that changes to dark mode around eight o'clock.

Team Aqua or Team Magma?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Team Aqua. I don't know anything about either but swimmy bois for life.

Comfy socks or fluffy slippers? :)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm not too familiar with Spanish Flu. Since I'm young I'd hopefully be okay with covid. I'd just isolate from loved ones so they don't get it.

You travel backwards in time, go back 1 year or 3 years?

Years
    Tough question, but I lean more towards 1 year. A lot less to redo and I might remember more potential mistakes to fix. Gimme time to check the lotteries tho lol.

Home theater or an incredibly huge fluffy bed?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Fables. I'm pretty sure the difference is they can have more ambiguous endings.

Take $3,000 every day until the start of 2021, or $350,000 at the start of 2021?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back