• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Meat! Red meat!
    I mean, seafood is the normal Kabutops' diet but I swear I was a Tyrantrum in another life.
    And I don't eat crabs, they're too cute <3

Be a sprinter, or be a marathon runner?

Living one day is quite short so I'll roll with the wooloo and pick the hundred years of being a herd animal =3
    Will Lord Dome be the sheep herder though?
    Did I say I really enjoy meat? :D

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Marathon Runner.

Live a short life of extreme excitement or a long life of great dullness?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Short life of extreme excitement. It's always quality over quantity my friend, unless we're talkin' chicken wings

Justice League or the Avengers?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Broccoli is one of my favourite vegetables. I also like cauliflower though ^^

Tyranosaurus rex or Diplodocus?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Rock music for sure. I can't dance and my mom raised me on The Beatles and Led Zeppelin

Fudge or caramel? (ice cream topping)

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Computer. I hate browsing on my phone, because it's slow compared to my computer.

Youtube or Netflix?
    I've been paying a Netflix account for like six years and I've used it only for one year, because I only want non-distracting background voices to fill my apartment.
    It's not wasted money though, cause my brother and his girlfriend use it ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    YouTube. I can get lost watching videos on YT all day. The selection on Netflix often fails to captivate me. I'm more of a Hulu guy since that has some of my favorite Cartoon Network shows.

Sims or Animal Crossing?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back