• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well, crisp and cold isn't anything to sneeze at, but...
    ... geddit? Never mind. Well, anyway, I'll go with humid and hot. Crisp and cold is synonymous with prolonged darkness and nasty nights. I'm probably not cut out for my future Arctic Circle excursion, huh.

Excitable, dramatic artistic temperament, or steady, stoic and clearheaded temperament?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    intricate writing is nice but when it comes to my own writing i tend to be simplistic so i suppose i gotta choose that

pineapples or mangoes

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    rn? whichever one actually brings colder weather here in florida. sometimes the cold air sticks around sometimes it comes early but most of the time they both suck rip.

overall tho autumn bc of the autumn colors in a place where it actually changes.

playing on a handheld or playing on a console

Years
  • It's nearly a balanced thing, but necklaces. I still haven't recovered from my gender dysphoria, so I own a lot and wear a choker whenever I go out, basically. Very nifty things indeed.

Excited hustle and bustle with lots to observe, or peace and quiet and room to think?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    peace and quiet. my job gives me the social interactions i need and then im done for the day hahah.

lions or tigers

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Lions! Tigers are great too but I think lions are really special. I'd love to own one as a pet if they were tame (though they'd probably still kill me just by playing with me...)

Cockatiels or Parakeets?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Winter. I love watching the Ice Skating hahah.

Center of Attention or Wallflower

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Glasses, contact lens sounds like a pain to me and i feel like i would easily break/lose them.

Fall asleep in front of the crackling fireplace or fall asleep next to an open window by the beach?

Years
  • Open window by the beach. I know fireplaces naturally go out on their own if you don't keep adding firewood to them, but I'd feel a bit worried falling asleep to a fire that isn't being monitored.

Taking the fastest route or the scenic route while driving?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back