• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 3.0]

NearAutomas

Acoustic Wonderbag
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    Both? I guess like GoT maybe.

Look like Jar Jar Binks or talk like Jar Jar Binks?

Years
    Talk like Jar Jar Binks! Mesa prefer talking like this than imagining mesa walking around like a duck! ... At least, I could stay mute!

Elf, though both have varying up and downsides depending on which version from which movie/game/etc. you go with.
    Magic Wand or Staff?

I, for one, would have gone for the staff. Shooting lightning with it would be better than waving a stick around while saying "Wingardium leviosaaaaa!"

Holiday trip in the hot desert or in the cold north ?

Years
    Cold North.
    Anything is better than the desert to me.

Play a game that deletes itself after completion or one that can never be started ?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Is this supposed to be a hard choice?
    A game that deletes itself after completion, so that I don't need to uninstall it when I'm done :)

A new Pokémon Legends: Arceus or a new "usual" Pokémon game?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    They definitely failed the Pokemon to Dark Souls pipeline with Legends. I still hate the "dodgy-stabby" gameplay as much as before. So, I prefer getting a regular Pokemon game.

Pumpkin Soup or Carrot Soup?

NearAutomas

Acoustic Wonderbag
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    Join a circus mainly for the funz then start to regret it minutes later when I come to realize how much I hate clowns. (No offense, Ronald.)

For a whole day... Wake up 50 years into the future or a 100 years into the past?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The future doesn't look good but I'm curious to see whether we've solved climate change :D

Stop eating chocolate or stop eating pizza?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I think I prefer pudding? At least I don't get it as much as I get cookies.

An old friend writing you a message on your phone or writing you an actual letter sent by mail?

NearAutomas

Acoustic Wonderbag
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    An actual letter sent by mail, mainly due to nostalgia.

Amphibians or Mammals?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    As it turns out: in the Dark Souls series I play a fast melee character, in Skyrim I always end up playing magic, and in League of Legends I mainly play mages / enchanters.
    So I'll go magic I guess ^^"

3v3 Pokémon battle, or 1v1 Pokémon battle?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Tulips I guess ^^

Egyptian pyramids or Inca pyramids?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Egyptians are too obvious to me. They are so ingrained in world wide culture due to being part of the world wonders and all for so long. So I'll pick the Inca ones as they still have so much more mystery to themselves!

Paper bag or Cotton Bag?

Back