• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 3.0]

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Crossbow, even if I'd like to try both :)
    But the crossbow doesn't seem to rely on the strength of your forearms.

Long sword or spear?

I mean, I have played Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate but never really got into it. So I don't know what else you were expecting me to say to that.
    It's because I often want to ask the same questions I asked before, in the hope that I get an answer by someone else ^^"
    I remember asking this twice and you responding twice as well, so I made a joke about this :P

Years
    Long sword!
    Spoiler:

Wooden shield or iron shield ?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    The wooden one? It's easier to produce and so better for the environment.

Alpha or Omega?
    It's because I often want to ask the same questions I asked before, in the hope that I get an answer by someone else ^^"
    I remember asking this twice and you responding twice as well, so I made a joke about this :P
    You know why that is? It's because you needed to win that one thread so badly that you decided to move to a different country just so you could post right before I could. That's why you got me to post after you and answer the same question in the same way twice! D:

You know that there's only one possible solution to this: move to yet another country. However, that also greatly reduces the possibility to win that thread again. So what will you do? :D

Years
    I've never heard of an Omega in Pokemon, yet there are Alpha's in Pokemon so... =3
    outside of game titles that is...

Pajamas's or robes?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hood!
    I used to live in a place where there was rain very often, but the main problem was the wind. You don't want an umbrella under the wind.
    Spoiler:

Laptop or smartphone?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    A Laptop is better for more complicated stuff. So, I'll take that.

Steal or Steel?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Warm Water, probably. It's not hot, after all.

Eraser or White Paint?

Back