• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serious This website

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Why is this tagged as serious....

But, I can't believe there are people here who are younger than when PC was created, no.
I also can't believe there are people who are younger than Mean Girls. Wow.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
Haha I joined last year haha ha

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Yall are making my feel so old I was 10 when PC first started and some of you weren't even born yet or barely alive 😩

Years
I was 11 when pc came out and would be on dialup for another 3 or so years, goodness how time flies. wish I stayed active when I joined in 2006!

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
Wow, I can't even remember how old I was... 2009, so I was 17 going 18 when I first joined PC.
It'll be 10 years since I am here next month.

Last edited:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Don't remember the exact age, but it was somewhere in the beginning of high school for me. I've since been out of school for about 3 years. Time sure flies @_@

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
i was 14 when i joined pc (which was the year it was founded) and now i'm 30,,,, i've been here more than half my life,,,,,,,,,,

Years
I joined PC when I was still in high school (over 12 years ago now) & I was super active. Once my friends & pair left I became less active. I am trying to be better about it because I do miss things here

Roxas

[span="color: #d10303; font-size: 10px; letter-sp
Years
I joined when I was like, I dunno, 11-12. I've gone through a few accounts, I believe. All of which I never use anymore, which I think was all according to the rules at the time. They weren't like, created for ban evasion, I just wanted a new account for some reason? I don't remember. I've been using this account so long it doesn't matter anyway.

Last edited:
Years
I distantly remember metting someone on Skype (back when it was obviously still in vogue) and linking me to this site. Obviously, discovering a new site's always a joy for me but it's still obviously sad that so many communities remains unseen simply because no one's aware of them and no one's exactly going around luring new users to the site. And while we're still on the subject, feel free to mention other forums you're a member of here in case I want to check them out.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 27, 2020
What date is pc's birthday? The site is almost my age! But about 1-5 years difference

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
PokeCommunity opened in September of 2002. So this month PC is 17 years old.

I joined in November of 2003. Though I never remember doing so...lol. I must have joined here and ran back to Pokemon Elite 2000 until it died out. I missed out on a bunch of PC stuff for most of the years.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Pc isn't allowed to drive a car without supervision in my country still. Phew.

Back