• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thousand more ways to get kicked out of a Pokémon Center

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
  • 267. Harass Nurse Joy by saying "Huh? Huh? Huh?" repeatedly, then try to walk out with someone else's Pokemon. When asked to come back, pretend not to hear her. After that, return the Pokemon and asked for your own to get healed, but ask for her to do it several times, to prevent 'electrical interfetterence.'

Years
  • 269 265: Attempt to capture the Chansey often accompanying Nurse Joy...even though the Pokeballs bounce off every time.

EDIT: NOW the actual number of known ways is correct.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • 272: Tie up Nurse Joy and have Kecleon replace her at the counter... only when trainers think they can heal their Pok?mon for free and walk away, they'll have another thing coming!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    273: When you go to pick your Pokemon up tell Nurse Joy she didn't do a good enough job taking care of them.

Years
  • Since I learned last night that at Unova, it's not Chansey that is the assistant, but instead Audino (I don't watch much of the anime)...

274: Touch the assistant Audino in all kinds of...weird...spots.

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    275. Make a better Pok?Center than theirs next-door.

Years
  • 279: Act like a security guard and prevent people from entering the Pokemon Center unless they were given an "invitation" to come in.

Back