• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Threads you decided against creating

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
  • Have you ever found yourself deciding to create a new thread but just completely abandoning the idea midway through typing it up because you think that it would be too weird or stupid?
    I kind of thought about that because I was just about to make a thread before deciding to quit, because despite it being 11:30 pm and me losing my sanity for the night, I thought that it was too weird of a question to ask

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • Nearly every single thread I've tried to make in the last 7 years since I've joined I've felt this way. And if I actually ever do make a thread I usually instantly regret it.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Most of what I post seems too weird to actually post it, but my mouse cursor seems magnetically drawn to the post button...

Like I was going to post a thread revealing that I'm really the Administrator's alt account, but I decided I better keep that secret. ;D

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • There have been rather many ideas for possible threads in my head but I've never created them since I'm not the right person to create threads.

Back