• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Time

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years

• Time
    Time is a measure in which events can be ordered from the past through the present into the future, and also the measure of durations of events and the intervals between them. Time is often referred to as the fourth dimension, along with the three spatial dimensions.~From Wikipedia

So besides that how are you guys with time? Do you manage your time well? Do you plan events at a certain time or let it flow naturally? Do you often waste time? Other thoughts on time?

Dedenne1 is not associated with wikipedia but uses its resources quite often please do not sue
    Dedenne1 as he has credited wikipedia according. Please enjoy the topic and have a nice day.​

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
    you fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way

I spend my time doing what I feel like doing and I'm a brilliant timekeeper for purposes of plans and such.

Is time wasted if we savour what little time we have?

Bay

Years
  • It varies wildly. Sometimes I can get something done much sooner than I thought if I'm motivated enough, sometimes it takes longer than I thought. I do try to estimate how much a certain task or hobby will take me.

Years
  • I know that time moves quickly and so I tend to do everything quickly - walking, writing, talking (which has become a bad habit and makes me hard to understand at times bleck) - and other than that I don't plan very often; things are very impulsive with me.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I'm decent with time. I know how long it takes me to get to places, and everyone says I'm very punctual. However, I do tend to lose track of time pretty easily, so I'm not the best at managing it.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    My brother is trying to convince me that time doesn't exist which ironically is a very time-consuming argument

That said I waste a ton of time; it literally makes no sense, I'll be sitting doing nothing, feeling proactive, but just letting time slip away, idk

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
  • I'm a little bit obsessed with the concept of time. A year or so ago it was so bad I used to have to listen to the tick tocks of my pocketwatch I kept with me whenever I got stressed out.

That said, an observer would think I live my days without regard for time and how I'm spending mine. I've found that I love time, but that doesn't mean I go out of my way to make use of it.

Years
  • I'm usually terrible when it comes to time management, although if I have a watch on me then it's not too much of a problem since it'll make me know when I have to leave somewhere. However, I am just the worst when it comes to sleep and mealtimes.

Lucid

I'm weird about time. As all over the place and flakey as I am, I like a schedule. If someone says to meet them somewhere at a time, I expect them to be there. It bothers me way too much when people won't tell me a time for meeting or doing something and then call 5 minutes beforehand or whatnot.

Back