• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Titans: A Superhero RP (T) (OOC/SU)

For the next story arc, would you be prefer your character to be part of a 3-4 person hero squad?

• No, I'd rather not.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm busy now, maybe at a later time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
  • ayy lmao

Titans: A Superhero RP (T) (OOC/SU)

Years
  • BTW Godzil (and anyone who hasn't come on skype) if you read this you should really get a skype account if you don't have one, there's a skype group for Titans and quite a lot of important conversation, discussion and feedback happens on there. Wouldn't want you to miss out on anything so PM Bast or anyone else with your skype username and they'll add you in.

Were it so easy, I would already be all up on that. However, Skype just doesn't work for me. As much as I hate to miss out on fun stuff, y'all will just have to carry on without me.

And I hope not to take anyone's gimmick or ruin their fun. I will gladly change myself to make others happy.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Don't worry Godzil, we can craychat here too :) Not sure anything important is even said in the chat now anyways. Maybe 8% is valuable, the rest is just ayy lmao.

Foxrally

Years
  • Why am I just a happy star? I'm so happy all the time! Just one problem: I'm not yellow, I'm blue. I should be a happy blue star. Or a blue Kirby. Those are your options.

I blame Nerites

jk jk I'm not even picturing anyone correctly haha. Smiley doesn't have sunglasses, Shade can't use tentacles yet and Nerites' face isn't always derpy XD

Zatanna

Magician Princess
    Years
  • Name: Xana Akinyi
    Alias: Tsubaki
    Appearance: 5'7, 110 pounds, Tight ringlets down to her shoulders dark brown to light brown ombre, Blue Green eyes, Light brown skin, Dimples, light freckles, average build, Bi racial
    Attire: Costume: Long sleeved checkered dress made of a tight,strong,flexible fabric that repels water, and fire. Unbreakable Glass slippers.
    Street: Black crop top with a pokemon logo, skinny gray jeans, black Doc Martins
    Personality: Usually Xana is Sassy,Calm,Caring,Bold,Fearless but can be Sadistic and Sarcastic as well.
    Powers/abilities/weapons/etc:

Pain Illusion(Can not create real pain only the illusion.)
    Sense Deprivation
    Sin Manipulation
    Voodoo(Can only use spells she knows.)
    Shape shifting(Can only change shape can not mimic powers)
    Mental Projection (Both parties must be conscious for this to work.)
    Ecokinesis (can only control minor things, can not create earthquakes,tsunamis,etc. only tremors, rain storms, etc.)
    Superhuman reflexes and flexibility
    Advanced weapon and combat training
    Photographic memory
    Flight
    Tsubaki blade(Blade that turn into other blades)
    Nine Tails Whip necklace (Necklace that turns into a whip with 9 whips.)
    Athena's shield(Usually doesn't carry but a shield blessed by Athena can deflect most attacks.)

Strengths: Is good at keeping calm, She has thicker and stronger skin and a stronger immune system
    Weaknesses: Human weaknesses, Worried she will either turn to good or too bad, Worried her Voodoo will turn to black magic and she'll loose control
    Origin Story (history): When Xana's mom was pregnant her Grandmothers both blessed her with the powers of dark and light. When Xana was born she had powers and was raised to use them. However with the powers of dark and light in one human being is alot. She goes into fazes where she is more good and more bad but trys to keep herself and everything balanced. Her grandfather taught her how to use weapons and combat and then she went on a journey. On her journey is where she obtained most of her weapons and perfected her powers.

Roleplay Sample: (This is my first time so im not super sure how to do this but imma try my best tell me if this isnt what youre looking for thanks!)

A dark and rainy night. At a harbor the greenish brow water splashes the boats in the doc. Men in black costumes with knives and daggers circle her.
    "You made a mistake coming here." A man said creeping twords her.
    "No. I think you made the mistake." She smirked touching her necklace and pulling a whip from inside of the necklace. With the flick of her wrist she had the whips tied around all of the men necks. She flew up in the air with the whip, the men body's hitting each other their body's going still. She landed realizing all the body's, they all fell to the ground. Her heels clicked on the cement as she ran tword one of the warehouses. Going inside. A tall man stood looking at her smiling. He took out his gun and aimed it at her. Her eyes turned red and she put her hand out. The man grabbed his chest. She gave him a heart attack. Well the illusion of one anyways. She smiled as he crumpled to the ground as the white checkers on her dress dimmed to gray. She took out her Tsubaki blade as she extended it, the blade curved into a scythe. She slashed the man with it his head rolling on the ground. She put the blade away and flew back into the diamond sky.
    (Sorry that wasn't great.)

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    The gang should totally start using the café where Hilda works as a hangout eventually! :D

"hangout" is what the kids are calling secret bases these days?

Also, sorry for not posting yet, been distracted

EDIT: I've left a chance for anyone who's super strong to lift cars and be a hero (that's the whole point is it not?)

Last edited:
    Years
  • So... I don't know if anyone's noticed, but I'm wearing armor. And it's blue. Just pointing that out, because EVERYONE ELSE IS. In fact, here's a helpful picture:

https://oi61.tinypic.com/zjcvhl.jpg

I'm just playing. I actually think it's funny how much attention my blue costume is getting. Is it really that bad?

Also, just to clarify, what it's made out of. The leotard and leggings are spandex. The skirt, boots and bracers are leather. The helmet, breastplate, and armguard are steel. Just in case that matters. And so no one calls it latex again.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Apparently Hilda is wearing a hideous belt :D And here all she wanted was to be pretty and glittery awh.

EDIT: I haven't actually read posts after Renegade's first one after Binary's speech. Will get to it asap but I'm sort of busy in school these couple of days and have only been online on my phone.

Foxrally

Years
  • I love how nonchalant some people are to having a goddess among them. But I guess in a world where you have aliens, punly-named organizations, and beings made of energy, a god is the least weird thing you'll see XD

In other news, Nerites post is on its way :D

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • I'm just playing. I actually think it's funny how much attention my blue costume is getting. Is it really that bad?

Nah, Quantum really likes it! It's an honest-to-god costume, unlike... say, painting a smiley face on a dollar-store mask, or just wearing street clothes :P So in Quantum's books, you get an A+!

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Nah, Quantum really likes it! It's an honest-to-god costume, unlike... say, painting a smiley face on a dollar-store mask, or just wearing street clothes :P So in Quantum's books, you get an A+!

You forgot the bowler hat. That's part of the costume too!

Back