• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Togepi, Togetic or Togekiss on your team?

Did you use a member of the Togepi Family on your team?

• Yes

Votes: 106 61.3%
  • No

Votes: 67 38.7%

• Total voters

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
Years
  • I voted on this poll when I first got SS and said no... because I hadn't planned to raise Togepi. But out of the blue, I decided to give it a try and I did. And now I have a Togetic on my team and actually kind of like it. I've found Metronome really useful, plus I like the idea that I raised her from an egg. Not sure I'll ever use the Togepi family again, though.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 12, 2013
    Nope, I had/have no interest in training it up. I was never really a fan of the togepi family in the first place.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I used Togepi/tic/kiss on my SS game mainly because you get it early on and it's easy to evolve. I didn't evolve my Togetic until today coincidently because a) I prefer Togetic in terms of aesthetics and b) I had no idea where to find a shiny stone until today when I bashed out the Pokéathlon.

My story teams generally compose almost purely of Pokémon from before about the second gym, because I can never bring myself to abandon them ^_^. This time though, I had to leave Zuzu the Zubat behind for a Dratini and Eevee in Goldenrod because I already had a flying type in Togetic.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I'm using a Togetic on my HG (soon to be a Togekiss, whenever I get around to finally beating the game). It isn't something I'd planned on using, but I like the idea of being able to evolve it into Togekiss, and the Extrasensory move that it hatched with was a nice addition to my team early on.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I used Togekiss on my team. Great stats and not hard to train. My favorite pair.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2021
    I use Togekiss in Pokemon White. I really like it. I named it Toga (I know I suck at naming pokemon haha)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I don't use my Togekiss in my party--however I often put him in my Pokewalker. (Heartgold) (It's level six--I used friendship items.)
    In SoulSilver--I don't use my Togepi at all I just keep it in my box forever.

WhiteWizard

Mewtwo Hax enabled.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    Im with you yuki... keep that magical egg in the box where it belongs.

Years
  • My Togepi in SS is now a Togekiss. I have used him on my team when he was still a Togetic.

I like that the HGSS Togepi knows Extrasensory, nice.

D0N3GAN

Working on Pokemon White...
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2011
    The Togepi I got after the first gym I used in my team until he evolved into Togetic after sweeping Morty's gym with Extrasensory. :D

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    i took it off because by the time it hatched it was level one and the rest of my guys were level 10 already

Years
  • I used it in my first playthrough of soulsilver as a Togekiss but not my second. I wasn't going to evolve it past it's second stage originaly but it wasn't doing to good in battle. Using it as togekiss has made it grow on me a little though.

Back