• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tokyo Ghoul [Conclusion]

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    This looks pretty fun, and I haven't played mafia in a while. I'm in!

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Signups shall close in several hours (read: 2 to 5 hours, depending on my mood). I'm not waiting for stragglers.

Winter

Years
    SIGNUPS HAVE CLOSED.

Role PMs will be distributed soon.

Winter

Years

Night 0​

Tokyo Ghoul [Conclusion]

"CCG Base to 203. Trespassers reported in the 20th Ward at the Aqua Building. Trespassers are reported to be ghouls–Repeat, ghouls. Proceed to location immediately."

Blood splattered everywhere. Silhouettes of bodies thrown against the glass walls of the aquarium were like shadows in the midnight city.

"Ah... More! More! Delicious!"

The Binge Eater licked her scarlet-stained lips and sighed with pleasure. Tonight, she shall go on a feast.
    ~~~​
    Dangling its legs from a rooftop, the One-Eyed King gazed at Tokyo's cityscape. In the distance, the flickering lights of CCG vehicles could be seen, dots zipping across motorways. It giggled.

Player List​

Mana as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Klippy as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    acatfrommars as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Kaneki!!! as ???
    aeternum as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Ash as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Nagi as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Eros as ???
    Golgari as ???
    Foxrally as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Wicked3DS as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    KetsuekiR as ???
    alexkaz61 as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    honey as ???
    Hibikaze as ???

Last edited:

Winter

Years

Day 1​

"Long time no see," the figure turned his head around to face his stalker. His head was tilted at such an impossible angle that made his eyes appear to look down over his shoulder towards the other person.

His stalker shifted uncomfortably from where they stood. They thought he'd be an easy target tonight but he was just... Weird. The way he moved, the way his face changed expressions like a mask, it was absolutely eerie and creepy. Deciding to look for another meal, the stalker jumped away into the shadows, behind them a maniacal laughter echoed throughout the sleeping streets.
    ~~~​
    The One-Eyed King looked at the human trembling before them. Through the mask, a computer-modified voice rasped, "Going up against me alone was foolish."

Before the human could react, five long spikes of red protruded out of their back, and they felt a tightening in their chest. JohnnyMustang fell headfirst into a puddle of blood, coughed up from his own vessels.

Meanwhile, someone else had a close call with death, and only managed to escape its jaws with unexpected external help. Though, would it be lucky again in the future? Even the hermit crab vulnerably scuttles around till it finds a shell.
    ~~~​
    When daybreak arrived and the corpse was found, one person in the crowd stared in horror at his ruined main dish.

JohnnyMustang is dead.

Player List​

Mana as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Klippy as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    acatfrommars as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Kaneki!!! as ???
    aeternum as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Ash as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Nagi as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Eros as ???
    Golgari as ???
    Foxrally as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Wicked3DS as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    KetsuekiR as ???
    alexkaz61 as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    honey as ???
    Hibikaze as ???

Last edited:

Winter

Years

No Rest for the Wicked​

"I hate being interrupted when I'm eating."

"And I really hate not eating."

Bullets of crystallised blood hailed from the sky, skewering Wicked3DS. Looks like that sniper-rifle quinque was not so hard to use after all! The Quinque Smith must be proud. I hope.

Wicked3DS is dead.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Good morning. But RIP Johnny/Wicked 2016.

No leads here, but if it wasn't obvious, that Wicked death-note has binge eater/SK all over it. Hoping for the best.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    The binge eater was probably the one who killed wicked.
    But I don't think he was town.

The first interaction sounds like the binge eater and the crazy guy(who was most likely wicked).
    And the crazy man doesn't sound like a dove.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Yep, reading that over, I certainly missed the actual point of the note. GG me.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    Sorry I killed you, Johnny. :( I guessed wrong and got screwed. Sucks. Sorry to my teammates.

um....
    the narrative clearly states that the one eyed king killed johnny...

And you just tried to claim vig D1...

Klippyplz.

Are you the clown?
    Because I know you're not this silly.

Back