• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Never reached it either, highest was probably 400 something in Platinum (ugh, completing National dex without trading online was a pain)

By the way... who are you again @>@

Only time I've ever tried completing National dex was in Emerald. I was pretty close; had about three to four Pokémon left to get my hands on. If online trading were available back, I definitely would have got it done. xD" And it's Nymphadora, by the way.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Congratulations on your post count EV!! I thought we didn't get anything added to our post count when we post here though?

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Posts made in Trade Corner count, but not in Trade Plaza and Trader Reviews. So don't be too spammy in TC~

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Who else knows how this feels.... I have been having RNG issues for days. Can not hit my seed. Picked a different one with a different Timer0. Still not hitting my seed. Checking adjacent frames... NOTHING matches up even close....

Then I realize I have my parameters set to my Black, and I am RNGing on my White2. *ARGH*

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Who else knows how this feels.... I have been having RNG issues for days. Can not hit my seed. Picked a different one with a different Timer0. Still not hitting my seed. Checking adjacent frames... NOTHING matches up even close....

Then I realize I have my parameters set to my Black, and I am RNGing on my White2. *ARGH*

I'VE DONE THAT BEFORE UGH IT'S THE MOST ANNOYING THING ON THE PLANET!

And mod problems, but I always click edit instead of post ;;

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    So, the world must know it's my birthday, haha. I never accept trade requests from passerbys but I got one and decided to accept it. I ended up trading a Pokémon Center Nagoya Magikarp Event for one of my Kyurem. ^^

Whoooo! THAT IS AWESOME! 8D
    Yeah, the game kinda notices if you set your BDay on you DS and has a birthday icon if it's someone's birthday!

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
    @Time spent in-game topic: I actually had a LOL moment with my friends the other day. We were trading Pokemon to get Pokedex entries and when we were staring at the auto-save screens (while waiting for a trade to initiate) we talked about the amount of game-time it displayed. At the time, they had about 15 - 17 hours each (this was in January I believe)... yeah, I had about 700+ hours in January. Definitely a silent "What are you doing with your life?" moment :)

The answer - "Enjoying it!"

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    So yeah, Nintendo dropped a bombshell on us by removing Pokemon Wifi Connection in May o.o

Years
    @Time spent in-game topic: I actually had a LOL moment with my friends the other day. We were trading Pokemon to get Pokedex entries and when we were staring at the auto-save screens (while waiting for a trade to initiate) we talked about the amount of game-time it displayed. At the time, they had about 15 - 17 hours each (this was in January I believe)... yeah, I had about 700+ hours in January. Definitely a silent "What are you doing with your life?" moment :)

The answer - "Enjoying it!"

Welcome to the chat bud.:) 700 by January is impressive.

I also like the challenge thing in your siggy. XD.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years

I'm working on a shiny spritzee now, we could race.

I would go for eevee like you are but I have several different shiny eevee already, XD
    Ok, I'll switch to Spritzee. Eevee is not producing for me.

I have two Eevee from safari, but I really want one with decent stats and the nature of my choice :)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Another Pokemon to add to my breeding list now is Klink. Gonna have to do some digging for an HA one though. I have my move set all worked out. Sadly it suffers from an extremely small move pool, the opposite of 4-Slot Syndrome. I'll manage though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE ABOUT NO MORE TRADING ON GENS IV AND V?!?!?! WHAT EVEN I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY NINTENDO DOES THIS. DO THEY REALIZE THEY'RE RUINING LIVES HERE???

Excuse me as I back up every single Pokemon I've ever owned onto Pokecheck...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back