• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I only have 120 hours! D:

You guys are way ahead of me.

Even with all the RNG'ing I've done, my White still sits at 105 hours.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
    Griffy I hate you... although in a few days I'll have more shinies than all of trade corner combined. ;) Hopefully, unless I end up like mac.

Cloning one shiny a few thousand times doesn't mean you have more shinies ;) And as far as i'm concerned, non-Kalos bred shinies are irrelevant.

To contribute to the game time discussion, i'm at 450 hours on my X and about 100 hours on my Y. :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    @Dyl SVs are back ;) SHINIES EVERYWHERE

I have almost 800 hours on my X, with around 80 hours to beat the game and the rest has been breeding continuously nonstop, but I've quit due to school. Over 400 hours on my White 1, over 200 on White 2, around 70 now on HeartGold, over 300 in Diamond, around 100 on Black... I think I'm addicted to Pokemon guys.

Years
    I am at 477 hours in y, maxed out on white, around 700 on pearl, and I think around 300 on heartgold. Can't remember white 2 at all but it's probably only around 150-200 hours.

Also, can anyone with a Powersaves figure out someone else's SV, or do you have to have your own. I know with instacheck, anyone could figure out anyones,,or so I was told. I never got my SV before it went down and I want to know now. Especially since I can clone, albeit terribly, but it's cloning nonetheless.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I was at about 400 when I restarted Y and I'm at 48 now. Surprisingly I'm pretty sure I could have beat the game already had I not bred so much to trade.

I'm curious with lunis about the Shiny Values. I would love to learn mine and once I can get Powersave I can check all my Eggs for other people. Again my intentions are to let anybody with a matching Shiny Value to one of my Eggs keep it if they want it.

Years
    The most i've had logged on any Pokémon game is like 450 hours on my Pearl. I think second highest is 269 on my White 2, then 255 on Platinum and 227 or so on X. I had 168 on White before I deleted the saved data there.

Anyway, haven't tried for anything too significant since getting those Eevee, although I did breed a couple Scyther parents. Once I get Baton Pass on my Scolipede, i'll try for a proper 5 IV one.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I have almost 600 on my Black, but that's taken me a really long time and LOTS of RNG abuse!

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Oh hey ho this will be my 1000th post. Decided to post it in my favorite section on PC (duh) and then thank all of the wonderful traders here for being so awesome. <3 Seriously, you guys are an amazing bunch and you help make this forum a cool place to stay and hang out and chat and just have fun. I would do special shoutouts but then it wouldn't be fair to those I don't mention so this is just for all of you. :b

♥♥♥♥ you guys! :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    I have almost 600 on my Black, but that's taken me a really long time and LOTS of RNG abuse!

But logically.... RNG abuse adds VERY LITTLE time to your save. At least compared to the time it took to complete it, especially in Gen IV..... You might have to reset a dozen times to get that one egg or that one capture. A legendary RNG even more so because of the number of times you might hit the right seed but one way or the other screw up the capture. I

So if you are saying that 600 hours is "lots" of RNG abuse.... I am guessing you mean "lots, and lots, and Lots, and LOTS".

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Yesterday evening, still no internet at home, so I decided to breed some PKMN until I got sleepy.

I managed to breed these two lovely PKMN :3

Trade Corner DCC
    Trade Corner DCC
    Trade Corner DCC

Modest | Anticipation | Male
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Curse|Wish
    Hatched on 2/26/2014 (Tuesday)

Trade Corner DCC
    Trade Corner DCC
    Trade Corner DCC

Timid | Magician | Female
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Wish|Magic Coat|Hypnosis|Heat Wave
    Hatched on 2/26/2014 (Tuesday)​

The Fenny was a real surprise to me. Not only that it was a female, but it also has 6IVs! HA! And egg moves! <3
    ...and I dunno what I'm gonna do with it. >.>

Edit...

Anyway, now that the Power Save has been released, is getting/catching/hatching/trading a shiny still has that "shiny" value on them? Since, y'know, Power Saves can create shinies now. =/

Last edited:

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    So I decided to compile all my hours for the hell of it...

Platinum: 999:59? (whatever maxed is)
    White: 280 hours
    White 2: 148 hours
    X: 394 hours

I guess gen 5 is the gen I put the least effort into? Iunno. And considering that XY has been out only for a few months... yeah. I kinda feel sorry for my gen 5 saves. It's strange.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've never managed to reach maximum playtime in any games before, but one of my longest, though, would probably be around 250 hours in Platinum. Another would be 128, which was in SoulSilver. :P

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    I've never managed to reach maximum playtime in any games before, but one of my longest, though, would probably be around 250 hours in Platinum. Another would be 128, which was in SoulSilver. :P

Never reached it either, highest was probably 400 something in Platinum (ugh, completing National dex without trading online was a pain)

By the way... who are you again @>@

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back