• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Train, Release, Store in PC

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Train Altaria, box Alolan Ninetales, I love Gardevoir but I'll release this beautiful Pokemon so that she can watch over the wild Pokemon that need her protection.

Sceptile, Florges, Aurorus?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
Train Sceptile, Store Florges, Release Aurorus

Azumarill, Croconaw, Umbreon?

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Train Victini, Store Latias, Release Mew.
I'd release Latias too, tbh, to let them freely roam the world. Until some jackass with a master ball shows up

Omastar, Armaldo or Rampardos?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Train Rampardos, store Armaldo, release Omastar.

Suicune, Articuno, Xerneas

Last edited:
Years
OMG you make this hard ; ;

Train Xerneas, store Suicune, release Articuno. I love Xerneas bunches and bunches!!

Linoone, Swellow, Mightyena

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Train Treecko, store both Charmander and Froakie. They are all adorable starter Pokemon and it's hard to release one of them.

Mienshao, Malamar, Tyrantrum?

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Train Mienshao, Store Tyrantrum and release Malamar. I MEAN LIKE OMG YOU CAN'T JUST RELEASE A GIANT TREX IN THE WILD THAT IS INSANE!!!!1!eleven * ahem * I don't really care for either of them, but Mienshao is cool, so I'll train that one. n_n

Wurmple, Weedle, Burmy

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Train Goodra, store Dragonite, release Salamence (I know Salamence can go mega and all but I hardly ever use a mega Pokemon.)

Xerneas, Sawsbuck, Stantler.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Train Venomoth, store Bronzor, release Chingling (it's cute but was there a point in adding a pre evo for Chimecho?)

Geodude, Shuckle, Nosepass

Back