• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] TRAINERS (OOC)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Arianne
    Lulu grew to Lv 13!
    Lulu is able to learn Mega Drain! Forget a move? Answer in OOC.
    Eric grew to Lv 20!
    Eric is able to learn Protect! (for real this time) Forget a move? Answer in OOC.

Coralie
    Florian grew to Lv 25!
    Florian is able to learn Growth Forget old moves? Answer OOC.
    Stella-Luna grew to Lv 14!
    Stella-Luna learned Double Team!
    Stella-Luna is able to learn Bite! Forget an old move? Answer OOC.

Also check this post: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10144871#post10144871
    I forgot to mention some moves and add some levels to the OP before, as I was quite stressed when making it. Edited that now. Ensure everything looks as it should now, thank you! :why:

Last edited:

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Wartortle will learn Protect in place of Withdraw, while Morelull will forget Absorb for Mega Drain! :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I hope you are all staying safe and happy enough, my lovely Trainers.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Casey
    Pepper grew to Lv 20!
    Pepper is able to learn Fury Swipes! Forget a move? Answer in OOC.
    Parsley grew to Lv 15!
    Ginger grew to Lv 15!

Richard
    Uri grew to Lv 21!
    Uri is able to learn Psybeam! Forget a move? Answer in OOC.
    Eileen grew to Lv 17!
    Eileen is able to learn Feint! Forget a move? Answer in OOC.

Years
    Florian will forget Razor leaf and will learn Growth!

Florian will not learn Sweet Scent!

Stella-Luna will forget Tackle and will learn Bite!

Last edited:
    Years

TRAINERS (OOC)

Francis Beauregard
    Height: 6'1, 185 cm
    Safari Academy Graduate
    Hometown: Ecruteak City, Johto

Francis was born and raised in Ecruteak city as the first and only child of Blanche and Gerard Beauregard. Both Blanche and Gerard are work-oriented individuals, and they waited until they were well established in their respective careers before they had Francis. They are currently in their early 50s. Both of his parents have incredibly demanding jobs, his father working for a tech company in Goldenrod, and his mother being an attorney. This meant that Francis was in the care of his maternal grandparents, Camille and Jean-Pierre, quite often, and when he was old enough, he was alone. Francis had a lot of freedom growing up and yet, he devoted himself to his studies and was a brilliant student, consistently being the top of his class. His parents, though absent in many aspects of his life, had exceedingly high expectations for their son and his giftedness did little to appease them. His mother was occasionally warm but his father was very emotionally distant - when he was around. Francis had a few close friends in school but spent most of his time with his nose in a book. He applied to Safari Academy for a change of scenery and to escape his repetitive, unsatisfactory life. In Safari Academy, he was known as a "walking encyclopedia" by his classmates and many came to him for assistance with assignments and homework.

Francis, though immensely bright and scholarly, suffers from crippling shyness. He tends to keep to himself and is a quiet, solitary individual. He has a select few close to him but others are completely shut out. He struggles when conversing with girls in particular. His upbringing and lack of a proper father figure meant that he is somewhat socially inept. He is confident when it comes to academia, though he is quite uncertain in social settings and avoids crowds as much as possible. Give him a nice, tranquil library, or coffee shop, and he's content. He often feels lonesome and though he is quite individualistic and enjoys time to himself, he does crave the company of others. His pokemon are his best friends and he deeply cares for each and everyone of them. He enjoys battling, however, he has little interest in acquiring gym badges and is more inclined to simply ensure that his pokemon are in good condition, the role of a pokemon breeder is one that he more closely fits.

Goals: Francis has long desired to become a chemist, although he has decided to pursue becoming a trainer/breeder for the time-being. He is certain to attend university in the future, though he's simply enjoying the experience of catching and training pokemon in Kanto. He wishes to accompany Courtney on her journey for as long as he can.

Likes: Courtney Nair, mathematics, biochemistry, quantum physics, reading, dark coffee, kimchi, poetry

Dislikes: Excessive noise, horror movies, loneliness

Appearance: Francis has wavy chocolate tresses that often hang over his deep brown eyes. He is quite lanky and has grown immensely in the past year or so, thus he is not used to his own height and is somewhat of a klutz. He has quite a sharp jawline and has a pale, peachy complexion. His cheeks are constantly rosy as he is consistently embarrassed/grows anxious easily. He wears round spectacles and usually dresses in button ups, polo shirts, and sweaters. He tends to get cold easily and often wears multiple layers.

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ralph
    Coldy grew to Lv 13!
    Softy grew to Lv 10!
    Ralph captured a Geodude! Male, Lv 8
    Sandsy grew to Lv 17!
    Sandsy learned Magnitude and Swift, and forgot Defense Curl and Rollout!
    Edgy grew to Lv 16!
    Greeny grew to Lv 9!
    Ralph acquired a Thunderstone!
    Ralph aquired a Cover Fossil!

Bruno
    Bumblebee grew to Lv 12!
    Bumblebee somehow learned Zen Headbutt!
    Gospel grew to Lv 14!
    Gospel learned Will-o-wisp!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    We are now over 8 months old, wohoo! Congrata and thanks for sticking with it so far 💕

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I wanted to ask if this rp is open?
    Hi evily! Sorry for suuuuch late answer, gosh.

You may submit a SU if you want! I suggest Psyduck as your starter but you are welcome to request a different pokémon if you have your heart set on something else 🥰

If you seem like a good fit for this RP, you will start in Lavender Town, where most of the other players currently are challenging gyms or preparing for a festival/plaza party evening :)

Evily

Always follow your Dreams ~
    Years
    Hi evily! Sorry for suuuuch late answer, gosh.

You may submit a SU if you want! I suggest Psyduck as your starter but you are welcome to request a different pokémon if you have your heart set on something else 🥰

If you seem like a good fit for this RP, you will start in Lavender Town, where most of the other players currently are challenging gyms or preparing for a festival/plaza party evening :)

It's alright! I'll start on the SU right away! For the starter, I was thinking of Rookidee and for my character to be from the Galar Region. Would that be alright?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It's alright! I'll start on the SU right away! For the starter, I was thinking of Rookidee and for my character to be from the Galar Region. Would that be alright?
    Nice! As you see, all other starters are from Kanto, as those are the ones professor Palm offer to his graduate journees. He wants them to start off with the same chances, after all ^^ Is there a Kanto pokemon you could consider choosing? :)

Evily

Always follow your Dreams ~
    Years
    Nice! As you see, all other starters are from Kanto, as those are the ones professor Palm offer to his graduate journees. He wants them to start off with the same chances, after all ^^ Is there a Kanto pokemon you could consider choosing? :)

A Kanto Pokemon..... Eevee?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    A Kanto Pokemon..... Eevee?
    Sure! Just be aware that everyone will be able to get an Eevee eventually so yours will not be exclusive forever :3 it is a nice choice!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    FROM THE DISCORD: topic of the week compilation, because looking back on these things is cute :)

# 1 - 10/23/2019 - Route 24/25

riki: Let's start super simple d:
    What is your character's favorite color? Why do you think that is?

anna: I ACTUALLY KNOW THIS OFF TOP OF MY HEAD
    casey likes teal because he thinks its the most fun color of the ones he looks good in

Cubism: :thinking:

lòöm: Arianne likes... anything blue or purple. Specifically, something like dark lilac ^^
    why? hmmmmm :thinking:

anna: does she find them relaxing maybe?

Cubism: Debbie told Bruno his favorite color was black because most of his clothes are that color, and he accepted it because he actually never thought about it but felt comfortable with it.

anna: lmao
    bruno just rolling with everything debbie puts him thru

riki: I like Debbie already :D:D

Dragon: Noel likes pink and blue
    Flashy, cute, and colours that say look at me

Groc: Vera likes white the most, because it's the color of her hair.

Cid: David probably likes orange the most because it reminds him of Vermilion City sunsets

riki: All nice choices and reasons!
    I think Ralph probably likes yellow because it's a carefree happy color
    Maybe green too, because it's chill and yet mysterious like nature

lòöm: ok this should work
    Arianne likes lilac because of the Cinnabar sunrise / sunset, but also because she think it fits her and her personality!

# 2 - 11/01/2019 - Route 24/25

riki: Topic of the week #2:
    Your character happens upon a farm on Route 24 and discovers that a Halloween Party is going on!! A whole barn is decorated spookily and scary pokémon and happy trainers are abound. What happens?

anna: casey's out as soon as he sees a ghost type and he will walk for another hour even in the dark (though firmly in the very center of the road to avoid potential ghosts) just to be safe

riki: Hahahah
    Ralph probs goes "nEAT" and proceeds to find the absolute coolest costume to borrow
    She wouldn't scare anyone tho :3 on purpose

Cid: David will join in on the fun, probably try on a costume if he can find one, and look for a fellow trainer who knows their horror movies and just chat all night

riki: He's such a nice dude :3

Cid: Haha, he'll probably get triggered by someone's opinion and try to tell them the right opinion to have about it :sweat_smile:
    If he can scare someone purposefully, he will

Cubism: Halloween Party? No, Bruno wouldn't care at all. Debbie may persuade him to go but probably won't work.

riki: ahah

Cubism: If she gets to persuade him he'll get claustrophobic and leave 10 minutes later

Groc: Vera keeps walking, not wanting to get involved with a party, even if they're giving out candy.

lòöm: Ari wouldn't dive head first into partying, but would definitely be interested by the costumes and would try one right away!

Dragon: Hey. Noel is the party.

lòöm: :eyes:
    Reminds me of zuzu from yugioh arc V
    And of that anime in general

Dragon: She's more like yuya
    lòöm: :blush:
    Ari is... idk :thinking:
    Don't know much outside of zexal and that series was a bit meh anyways

#2.5 - 11/12/2019 - Cerulean

Cubism: Tfw no topic-of-the-week last week :<

Dragon: does your character like pineapple on pizza

Groc: Vera does not.

lòöm: I'd actually say Ari wouldn't mind
    but I think it's heresy obviously

riki: No idea xD

Groc: It's actually a deeper question than you may think. Why do they or don't they like it? Is it the flavor, the texture, the juxtaposition? Are they swayed by society's views on it or did they decide for themselves?

riki: Ralph might like it just to watch those who don't, cringe ^^

Groc: Vera doesn't like it because it's not a "proper" topping for pizza. She was raised in a pretty strict way, and a lot of her views are actually her parents' views.

riki: She's a very interesting girl xD

anna: casey likes most anything and thats about all i have on that lol

#3 - 11/13/2019 - Cerulean

riki: Topic of the week #3:
    Which of the other MAIN characters do you think so far yours is most likely to end up in a (mostly) non-friendly rivalry with?

anna: oh gosh that's gonna take some thinking

riki: Hehe

lòöm: Wait, what do you mean with main characters :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

riki: not Debbie or Montany or Rosie
    Your actual chars ofc d:

anna: i mean, casey... i cant think of a reason he would dislike someone in that way. like, a reason that isnt "theyve done something Actually Terrible"
    maybe if someone is like, mean to him all the time. but thats like, kinda more dependant on how other characters are towards him than how he is towards them
    he's reactionary! thats what im thinkin
    so... let me know if casey's someone your character won't like lmao

riki: Well i mean maybe not in an evil way :3 but more like gary and ash than may and ash d:

anna: yeah i just dont think he'd be like that without the other party prompting it

riki: Makes sense!

Dragon: Noel is kinda the same way, unless someone somehow doesn't like her

lòöm: Same!
    but if I really had to name someone... it's either David or Bruno
    Sorry :piginablanket~1:

anna: oooh reasoning loomie i wanna hear!!

lòöm: Ok so
    Bruno is more rational and occasionally more cold than Ari! And Gastly... yeah, she may not like it.
    With David there could be more of a friendly rivalry... but it would take time for Ari to accept his personality (trying to be funny and all that!)

But even then it's not that big of a deal!

anna: hmmm!

lòöm: did you think I was absolutely certain of the answer, read carefully every single post and remembered every detail in order to name those two?
    :piginablanket~1:

riki: Why all the strikethrough xD

lòöm: Cause I'm shy and a coward
    weird laugh

riki: i think Vera's approach to things such as people and battling, could aggravate Ralph in some ways, and perhaps they could become rivals d:

lòöm: :eyes:

Dragon: Perhaps the differences in battle styles can be a source of rivalry for the characters
    Noel is a creative right brain type

lòöm: Arianne can learn from Noel actually... they could become friends over this!

riki: Yeah

lòöm: But I'm not sure how she'd react over someone who keeps using hypnosis and stuff
    Or, someone that's super aggressive

Groc: As much as I personally like her, I'd probably say Noel. Her energetic persona, bizarre antics, and actual skill despite her buffoonery would all rub Vera the wrong way.

Cubism: Bruno will try to avoid Noel at all costs if he ever gets to know her, so probably her

anna: hypnosis? @lòöm

lòöm: Aka stall and be a prick

anna: Bruno's been getting along with energetic people tho! @Cubism
    oh lol

Cubism: I know
    And he wanted to avoid Debbie when he first met her in my second post

anna: true true

Cubism: And I think Noel is a little much more energetic than Casey

anna: yeah for sure haha

Cubism: If the three of them get together in a post with Bruno he will surely explode

anna: poor boy :(
    that would be so hectic

Back