• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen TRUMPETS!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    No Techno please...we got enough in Unova...at least I did...
    Indeed. I'd hope for more calmer, soothing tunes like Alder's battle themes or something similar. Diantha's was very nice yet still intense enough for a Champion theme. I'd hope that kind of thing is applied everywhere in Hoenn.

blue

gucci
    Years
    A blend of trumpets and vocals remastered would sound beautiful, I really hope they get the music just right with these games.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    I think the new soundtracks will be remade versions of the original soundtrack, but I really hope they give you a GB(A) Sounds item like they did in HG/SS, that is actually my biggest hope for this game, its what made Sapphire my favourite Pokemon game

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    I think the new soundtracks will be remade versions of the original soundtrack, but I really hope they give you a GB(A) Sounds item like they did in HG/SS, that is actually my biggest hope for this game, its what made Sapphire my favourite Pokemon game
    Same! Someone mentioned that earlier and it got me truly excited. I think it'd be weird to hear 16-bit music on the 3DS but absolutely worth it if I can listen to my favorite tracks and drift into nostalgia while playing.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Wow, those do sound good. I guess Hoenn's music is good in itself xD. I do want some french horn and Trumpets added in though.
    I would love grand french horn entrances to intense themes like the rival battle, Champion theme, and the like. Maybe even special battles like Wally, who deserves a theme of his own as well! (or he could inherit the rival theme, that'd be aces) French horns are really dramatic so I see it working. Didn't trainer battles in RSE have french horn opens, actually? maybe I'm imagining things lol

Years
    If the soundtrack does not make a return of trumpets then I will seriously be upset, yo. Trumpets are Hoenn, and what more is there to that?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I would love grand french horn entrances to intense themes like the rival battle, Champion theme, and the like. Maybe even special battles like Wally, who deserves a theme of his own as well! (or he could inherit the rival theme, that'd be aces) French horns are really dramatic so I see it working. Didn't trainer battles in RSE have french horn opens, actually? maybe I'm imagining things lol

They did. I also think the French horn appeared at other times too.

Wally having a theme would be awesome. Maybe a remix of the rival music while May/Branden keep their old music.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Wally having a theme would be awesome. Maybe a remix of the rival music while May/Branden keep their old music.
    Mhm! I thought a remix of the trainer battle music would be cool, too, since his original music was the regular trainer theme, which was boring.. Whatever it is, I have high hopes it'll be fitting.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
    Which soundtrack did you like?

There are several tracks which I would ABSOLUTELY love to hear being remastered

Top 3 picks
    1. Victory Road/Pokemon League
    2. Slateport City
    3. Meteor Falls/Cave of Origin

What are yours?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I cannot remember what all of them sound like. But I recall liking most if not all of the legendary pokemon songs. It has been a while so I can't remember.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Honestly the whole Hoenn soundtrack is a highlight. I'm more or less looking forward to hearing everything remade.

I suppose Ever Grande City, The Diving theme, Route 101, Route 111( The desert) and maybe The Flood come to mind first though.

Oh but then there's Slateport....and Fortree....and the Trick Master theme. I could go on and on.

Nomine

サトセレ
    Years
    Hoenn had one of the best soundtracks, if not the best soundtrack out of all the games. Routes 120-121, 124-132 had a great theme. Trainer Battle, Surf, Dive...

I missed the town music most of all. Slateport, Verdanturf, Fortree, Mt. Pyre, Lilycove/Pacifidlog, Sootopolis, Ever Grande... Yep.

Back