• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tug o' War 7 - Books (+1) vs TV (-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

You need math in every job. Even if it's just some generic conveyor belt line/factory work.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years

I used to have an old side-slide phone when I did a lot of texting with people, but it got out-moded. I replaced it with a trash flip phone that doesn't hold a charge for Muk, and made texting a true nightmare, so I finally got Discord and have only used the phone again once lol. I would drop the plan, but it's very cheap, and it's nice to have around in the event of an emergency.

Spoiler:

Years

What's a phone? I kid, but I'm actually old enough where nobody had them in high school :P

Everyone was just trying to write funny words on a calculator instead 😅

Up until 2021 I still had an old Sony Ericsson phone. It was so old, you could even replace the batteries with no issue! :D

Oh yes, the good old art of forcing us all to upgrade (and landfill) an entire device even if it only needs a battery 😭

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back