• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tug o' War 8 - Night (+1) vs Day (-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Sunshine is amazing. Moon and moonlight has nothing interesting at all, I wonder why people use moon as simile for beauty......

I find the moon infinitely alluring. There is something truly wonderous about the way it watches over us, exactly the same way it has for everyone that has ever called earth their home. I'm captivated by the shafts of gorgeous silvery light that guide me through a dark forest, and the shimmering moonglade that waits for me along the shore. In gloomy times, the moon is my friend, and to me yes, she is beautiful 💖

Days
  • I find the moon infinitely alluring
    Interesting lines, i truly enjoyed reading it, and will save it future references !

In my opinion, the sun is the one who radiates the energy. It reminds of the burning passion in him, and tells us that if we want to shine like the sun, then we must burn like it.

Sun's the real epitome of dazzling for me. No one can directly try to see the shine of it✨️ .

And that's why the different opinions provides us with different ideologies and ideas, which is really good to know ! Yours idea provided the beauty of the moon, whereas my idea tried to convey burning passion.

Years
    • Seen today
    120. I don't often stay up too late, but the inner procrastinator in me has been up past midnight working on projects and essays which are due the next day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back