• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*tweet* ☆ The Twitter Fanclub

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Name changes... I started as skye716 (I think). Then went to... something else... then MissSmartsies / something I don't remember / MissSmartsies / EternalHarkness / EternallyAnna.

Yeah I'm now EternallyAnna jsyk. Not that I am ever mistaken for someone else.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I personally love Twitter :) it's so much better than Facebook and it's a better way to communicate!

My Twitter: @itsJoez

A great fanclub which I'd love to join :]!

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Ooh, a twitter fanclub :).

@derpyghost

Why do you use Twitter?
    Well it has a simple design, and even for newbies, it's very easy to use. In my FB, my classmates keep on posting chain mail but none of my classmates have twitter so I'm safe :).

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    *follows new people*

Welcome to the club guys!

Ooh, a twitter fanclub :).

Why do you use Twitter?
    Well it has a simple design, and even for newbies, it's very easy to use. In my FB, my classmates keep on posting chain mail but none of my classmates have twitter so I'm safe :).

I know my classmates have twitter but they don't need to know what mine is xD

Zet

Years
    My twitter is zetnetroc

Feel free to follow me and I'll follow you back, and I use twitter because there's clients to use that don't require you to visit the website just to tweet. The only client I use on a computer is metrotwit and in my opinion it's the best one(Windows only though), and for mobile I use rowi.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    What do you guys think of people that post updates _constantly_ about stupid stuff?

Like, there are a few people I follow that tweet at least 30 times a day, and mostly about stupid stuff.

(I'm not that much better, especially when I'm watching something... but yeah)

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    I'm probably one of those people you're talking about, haha.

...especially when I'm watching something. I rattled off about 20 tweets earlier after watching 5 minutes of whichever Harry Potter movie was on TV, lol. ):

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    What do you guys think of people that post updates _constantly_ about stupid stuff?

Like, there are a few people I follow that tweet at least 30 times a day, and mostly about stupid stuff.

You probably mean me. xD I do that a lot.

Since I do it a lot I don't really care if someone tweets a whole bunch. As long as they aren't posting every 5 seconds for a few hours I'm fine.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    For peopel who tweet a lot, it doesn't bother me, unless it's about pretty much nothing that we should care about (e.g. I'm taking a dump, I just finished taking a dump etc.). Sometimes the spammy tweets are interesting and something they do tick you off. One time during E3's Nintendo conference me and another guy spammed Twitter about the conference and it annoyed one of my friends, who follows me. I thought it was funny. :P

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years

Ahaha, if you followed me (Which I dont think you do) you'd have to put up with that from me a lot. I tweet really unimportant stuff or lyrics.

But, I dont really mind it, if I do it then I cant really complain when other people do, and it can be interesting.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I tweet a lot and about really mundane stuff so I try not to let myself be bothered by it much.

But I've unfollowed people who are worse than me. I had this one twitter friend whose timeline contsantly looked like this:
    - oh hi it's really late all of a sudden
    - sdklfjss how did it get so late
    - i guess i should shower before bed
    - but i'd rather stay on tumblr
    - lsdjfksls
    - sdkfjlsjfsljflakjwolerhuaijlas
    - sdlkfjlsjfklsjfkshfei
    - guys
    - guess what omg sdkfjsl
    - [link to some fandom picture]
    - lmao forever
    - oh no it's even later
    - brb shower
    - okay back
    - i should go to bed but
    - i'm gonna stay online longer
    - guys my cat just walked into my room

etc. Omg it drove me nuts. :/

aRedMoon

Years
    Omg that is crazy Erica. That's exactly the kind of people I was talking about. D:

(And I think I've gained like 10 followers from here... I'll check y'all out sometime soon and maybe follow back :D)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Okay good. xD I read your post and went "oh dear, I hope I'm not the kind he means". Not that I've been super active on twitter lately but still!

:( Those kinds of people are just the worst. Sometimes new users are like that and then level off into normal updates but the ones who get worse... ugh, you just have to cut them off no matter how close you are to them, haha.

aRedMoon

Years
    Yeah... and don't worry, I'd never unfollow you (:

(If I did, I think QC would kill me)

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years

heh that's me sometimes xD
    But usually for me the annoying thing is celebs who constantly retweet their fans... I mean like 10 fan retweets is fine but like 20ish get's annoying

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Just a note, I'm now @SnugglingYou
    So if we could change that on the first posty thingy it would be much appreciated, thanks~

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    A Twitter Club! I've slowly gotten a bit more into twitter this summer.

twitter.com/thediscostick (or direct link in my signature)! I follow back! (:

Back