• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twitch Plays pokemon

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
  • It looks like they still haven't completed the hideout, Red is just wandering around Celadon aimlessly again now.

I really wonder how the progress made in the first three days was managed.

The beginning of the game requires no strategy, that's how.

Years
  • But even just simple navigation is a problem, it doesn't matter how easy it should be for the regular player.

There's now a vote on whether anarchy or democracy should be put into place.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • OKAY DAMN LIKE I SAID EVERYTHING HAPPENS WHILE I'M ASLEEP
    Now we have democracy-anarchy system, we have the LIFT KEY, and THE FALSE PROPHET HAS BEEN RELEASED. PRAISE BE TO LORD HELIX.

Democracy-Anarchy info:

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I HEARD THEY RELEASED FLAREON. I like Flareon though but ugh lol...what even IS the team now...I haven't been able to watch today.

Shhmew

Years
  • Huh the little bar is actually getting closer to Democracy than I thought. And it's cool they got the lift key! Maybe we have a chance?

maybe ;-;

Edit: I'm unable to connect to the chat for some reason ]:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Just refresh a few times Shhmew :) It does that occasionally.

Bookmark the Progress Doc! Team is Oddish, Dig Rat, Drowzee (which we put into PC last night and rescued I guess), Dux, and Bird Jesus.

Shhmew

Years
  • I've refreshed a few times, it won't connect u.u

But oh my goodness they reached democracy! Though it doesn't seem to be doing much good...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Close page and fully reload? It was doing to me on refresh for a while but it worked again after that.

Yeah democracy isn't getting us places very quickly. But maybe once we get through this maze progress will happen? I JUST WANNA SEE AN IMPORTANT BATTLE DANG

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I hear that the evil Flareon has been released. THE FALSE PROPHET IS NO MORE. ALL PRAISE HELIX.

Oh look new system. I prefer the Anarchy system over the democracy. Democracy made things so boring. And it looks like Anarchy is winning by a margin. We also apparently made it to Giovanni, but lost?? So now we're in TR's hideout again..... forever......

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Did we make it to Giovanni? I didn't think we had yet. But it wouldn't surprise me if we did.

Everyone seems to prefer anarchy to democracy. And like I was saying on tumblr earlier, now that everyone is united against democracy, there's a concentrated effort to make anarchy work well. Just to prove we don't need democracy. It's exactly what I would expect of a group of mainly teens/young adults.

Years
  • Even if they reached Giovanni, I think they would have problems with defeating him. Pidgeot overleveled alone might be not enough for his Pokemon, so I wouldn't be surprised if they lost. It seems that democracy is in lead, but I don't think It'll last for long...

Treecko

Years
  • From what I saw on a Facebook page I liked, we did, but soon was whited out and had to start all over again. Or at least that's what I hear. I haven't follwed the stream all day cause my brother's been on our computer. Urghh I wish I had my own laptop now. If only we had stronger Pokemon. Pidgeot isn't gonna get us through everything.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • When I went to bed they were kinda-sorta attempting to train but gave up pretty quick. We definitely need some more power than just Bird Jesus. Much as I hate to say it, The False Prophet was our best shot at a useful team member after the release of Abby. :( Maybe we could manage to train someone with some legit effort but I think we're too focused on the puzzles to take off and grind for a while.

Treecko

Years
  • Yeah as much of a False Prophet he was, I kind of wish Flareon stayed. And I miss Abby so much. :/ She would be helpful right now, especially if she evolved into Charizard. I don't see tens of thousands of people up to grinding much. The spinny titles are more fun. :3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I suppose if we end up wandering in low-level grass patches we could accidentally gain a few levels for... Dig Rat I guess since it's the first 'mon lol. Also we can't have hit Giovanni before because we just made it out the elevator and the guard stopped us. We might have lost at him, but we didn't get Giovanni.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • I personally think it's a good thing we reached Anarchy again. Domeocracy (intentional spelling; check the sub-reddit ;) ) is a good idea for places like the spinny maze and the Safari Zone, but that's only because after about a day, I think Red might've spun around a bit too much. The chaos allows for some much more enjoyable moments, so I'd rather Domeocracy'd only be used when Anarchy seems impossible. But then again, we did beat the ledge :p

Also wooh over 100k people in the stream! Kinda funny to see how Pokemon Red became the top featured game on Twitch due to one channel alone haha.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Well, with Lord Helix deposited, if seems that they are now consulting TM07. They also seem to be struggling with getting into the elevator lol. Anarchy gets nothing accomplished quickly, but democracy gets something accomplished slowly (and it's really boring to watch).

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
    Years
  • The True Prophet is free to roam Kanto. Prepare for the holy revenge of the True Prophet and the Keeper of the Dome, the all mighty Flareon!

But no seriously, I love all the memes and religious fighting that has spawned from this stream. Whoever came up with this is a genius (and is most likely rolling in money as 100k+ people are watching)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • That lovely team of Digrat and the Keeper beating the Rocket grunt was pretty hella. Like legit if we trained a bit we could end up with a halfway decent team.

I wonder how long the spawn of the run will survive after the hype dies/the game ends?

Back