• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Typos

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
  • Gosh, i notice with me that i straight up just leave random letters out of words when i type? Or else misspell the first letter like saying 'ran' instead of 'dan' or 'can', things like that. Very frustrating, especially since i write software test scripts for a living!

Years
  • I never used to make any. My speech / typing used to be pretty rigid, and I would go out of my way to make sure it was correct.

Now I just let loose, and to heck with the consequences, so my typo rate has most certainly increased! 😅

I currently do most of my posting on my phone, and I think the auto correct feature makes the majority of my typos for me, if I'm being honest! Some of the words it puts in are mind boggling at times 🤣

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Here recently it's been a little more than usual since I'm still adjusting to my new keyboard, as I'm so used to typing on a laptop and moving from that to a full size keyboard is definitely taking some getting used to. On my phone I don't ever notice, I guess I've been spoiled by autocorrect, except it thinks I'm trying to duck instead of another word lmao.

Back