• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ugliest Pokemon ever?

Years
    There are honestly not many Pokemon that I would call ugly. But Bruxish is just... wow. Also Diggersby. These two come to mind right away.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    Darmanitan, something about it just...unveres me.

Hmm i heard one of it's forms produces poop to warm it's trainer, i dunno if that was Darmanitan or it's pre evolution thought

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8xwW4TslQ8

Yeah pre evolution, gross, kinda makes me wonder from what pokemon they made vegeburgers in pokemon world from....hopefully Oddishes and not Leafeons, hehe

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Exploud has always been practically disgusting in my eyes. Rhyperior is up there as well.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Blaziken, Azurill, Raichu, Persian, Kingdra, Seaking, many more

Purugly's a fat cat, so it's alright

Feebas isn't very ugly since it's a cute fish

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Bruxish combines an appalling design and an ugly color scheme. Why does it have sharp teeth? If a fish is supposed to bite through shells, it needs a beak. Why does it have a purple bulb on its head? WHY DOES IT HAVE LIPS?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Not really a Pokémon's design, but I have to say I enjoyed Gengar's HeartGold / SoulSilver colouration much more than the standard purple.

There have been quite a few where I've been disappointed in the appearance of a Pokémon's evolution. The most recent example, as I've just started a Black save, would be Purrloin's evolution into Liepard. I really enjoy the dark colouration and exaggerated face of the first stage but the evolution just seems a bit basic, and the purple there is closer to that pre-Gen IV Gengar shade which I don't enjoy here either.
    Given the age profile here I imagine this is tantamount to blasphemy but I don't like some Gen I designs: Seal's dopey face is never far from my mind, which is horrifying.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Omg unfezant too

Pidove is the cutest bird

Then boom

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Really Grimsnarl(whelp it's your opinion) mine is Watermelon(aka alolan persian)

ugh yeah, I don't wanna call any Pokémon ugly or anything since I don't think any are, but Grimmsnarl.. they could have done so much better. its gmax form at least looks cool! but, yeah the regular form..

Ugliest Pokemon ever?

looks so oddly shaped and derpy. it had more potential :<

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    All this hate on Grimmsnarl for shame. >:( He's beautiful!

I don't really think too many Pokemon designs are ugly as much as they are just.. boring. Voltorb, Unfezant, Burmy, Swellow... all decent designs but not very inspired.

if you twist my arm about it though, I'd have to list some Ultra Beasts. Nor boring but just not my personal style at all. Stakataka and Blacephalon especially.

Back