• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ugliest pokemon gen9

Years
    Wow I never knew that Scovillain was disliked this much since it's actually one of my favorite new designs (top 5 easy, maybe even top 3), I really love the angry thing and how he looks.

The ugliest (and least favorite) new Pokemon for me are Dondozo, Shroodle, Frigibax, Rellor, Wugtrio, Palafin Hero Form and maybe also Glimmora. I'm more or less fine with everything else from this generation. I do think the final starter evolutions are disappointing, grass and water a lot more than fire but I think even they aren't as bad as some people make them out to be.

Last edited:
    Years
    There aren't that many that I would consider ugly. But I really dislike Spidops, Pawmo and Pawmot, Meowscarada and Gholdengo. Their designs are so off from their pre-evolutions.

Years
    Varoom and Revavroom
    The team star customs are great but the regular versions are just...what?
    That golden french fry one
    Spidops' arms look like noodles

virtualpet

The Anomaly's Mewtwo
    Years
    We actually love Scovillain, it's the favorite of a few in our system actually. Though our absolute least favorite is probably Spidops because of how disappointing it is, we were so excited for a new spider Pokemon, and then it evolves into that. I probably wouldn't dislike it so much as a standalone Pokemon or if it had a different pre-evolution

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    Spidops is pretty darn strange. I don't understand why they went with what they did. I just don't get it. Oh well, there aren't a whole lot of bug Pokemon I like anyway.

I saw Houndstone mentioned and that makes me kinda sad, but... I kinda agree that its texture and design looks like bone and that is bit terrifying to me, too. It's pre-evo is one of the very best designs of the generation, though. And aside from the texture, Houndstone really isn't bad or ugly.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Re: Mabosstiff.

This recently released card makes me all the happier that one of Arven's greatest treasures is this stinky and honestly quite terrifying dog. I just couldn't.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Mintaka☆ said:
    Re: Mabosstiff.

This recently released card makes me all the happier that one of Arven's greatest treasures is this stinky and honestly quite terrifying dog. I just couldn't.
    I think it looks great there and yes, I love Mabosstiff.
    Looks like a Digimon in that card.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    A little surprised Rellor has been mentioned a grand total of once in this thread, especially given that "1000 Pokémon!" video the Official Pokémon YouTube Channel uploaded that revealed to everyone who didn't already know that Rellor had a face. I'd argue Rellor is one of the ugliest Pokémon in Generation 9, especially due to its face and the animal it's based on, but...it's the good kind of ugly. It looks like it came straight from Chowder (and Rabsca looks sorta like Mung Daal, go figure), and honestly I like how Rellor looks.

Back