• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga uguu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    I still need to watch Summer wars agh.

Watch it, join the crowd... :v

Although I swear I hate some of the characters in Summer Wars not because of anything, but their idiocy. Oh god, I've never hated a whole family because of that, but damn the only intelligent female in the group to me is Natsuki. ._.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    I still need to watch Summer wars agh.
    Indeed you do.

I personally couldn't recommend the movie enough, since it's my absolute favorite anime and, by extension, my favorite movie. Of course, for expectation reasons I won't say much, but I will say that you should consider watching the dub if you do. I haven't watched the Japanese version, myself, but I don't think there's anywhere else in anime that you can find an English cast as all-star as the one for this movie, there are fantastic VAs everywhere and it's actually quite terrifying.

But, eh...just watch it. It's great. Please, watch it. Seriously. Do it.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Watch it, join the crowd... :v

Although I swear I hate some of the characters in Summer Wars not because of anything, but their idiocy. Oh god, I've never hated a whole family because of that, but damn the only intelligent female in the group to me is Natsuki. ._.

Indeed you do.

I personally couldn't recommend the movie enough, since it's my absolute favorite anime and, by extension, my favorite movie. Of course, for expectation reasons I won't say much, but I will say that you should consider watching the dub if you do. I haven't watched the Japanese version, myself, but I don't think there's anywhere else in anime that you can find an English cast as all-star as the one for this movie, there are fantastic VAs everywhere and it's actually quite terrifying.

But, eh...just watch it. It's great. Please, watch it. Seriously. Do it.

I've been wanting to watch it for MONTHS but I'm just so forgetful ugh help me.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    ^ yeah, that. Same goes for me. I will watch it in a few days though. BELIEVE IT

On a "BELIEVE IT" note, Naruto Gaiden's first chapter shat on Sakura. S. H. A. T. Hard.

edit- I swear I wrote this post before ^ he posted it haha.
    so the ^ in the first line refers to Chikara's post :p

Candy

Years
    edit- I swear I wrote this post before ^ she posted it haha.
    so the ^ in the first line refers to Chikara's post :p

Fixed that how on earth did you mistake me for a guy lol?

Also, even if you're the one who posted before me it won't make it through since it points to no post lol. Blame the new page

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    so many anime watching girls online. why oh why god is it not common irl. i cri evrytiem. lol sorry i'll keep your gender in mind, ojou-sama

also, yeah, you're right. That evil new page. Gets me everytime. *snaps fingers*

Either way, I'm kinda bored. Thought I'd create something but then realized my insignificant knowledge just won't suffice for what I had in mind. Would probably start on Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun now. Or someone just suggest me something from the following:

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun (finished Index a few days ago)
    Arakawa Under the Bridge
    Buddy Complex
    Beck
    Eden of the East
    Dennou Coil
    Ef - a tale of series
    Phantom - Requiem for Phantom

pkmin3033

I've been watching Railgun recently and, whilst the tone is totally different from Index, it's still a pretty good show! The cast is more relatable somehow I think, which makes it a refreshing change of pace. Although a couple of episodes are quite disturbing...

I feel kinda like rewatching a couple of shows at the moment...maybe Penguindrum, Utena and the original Gundam, it's been yearrrrrs and nothing in the backlog folder is really leaping out at me. xD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I've been watching Railgun recently and, whilst the tone is totally different from Index, it's still a pretty good show!
    I liked Railgun more than Index, prooobably because it was pretty different.

Also the theme song is the catchiest thing. It's a few years later, and I still listen to it. xD;

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    Railgun >>>>>>>>>>>>> Index.

I am reading HEAVY OBJECT, which was written by the same author. An anime adaptation has been greenlit for October!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I HEARD MENTIONS OF MY FAVORITE FRANCHISE, AND I MUST POST IN HERE.

Index and Railgun are my favorite things ever. No one understands.

Years
    I HEARD MENTIONS OF MY FAVORITE FRANCHISE, AND I MUST POST IN HERE.

Index and Railgun are my favorite things ever. No one understands.

Wait, how can no one understand when there's like 5 people giving it praise on this page alone? You mean just how deep your passion for the series goes?

That said, it's a fun franchise, though I've yet to dive into the anime side (I've read through the first 8 LNs and the first 9 volumes of the Railgun manga).

TouMAN is "the man".

And this reminds me that maybe I should actually resume reading the LNs where I left off last summer. I was just getting to the meat of the overarching plot where I left off. Quite fun times.

Not my favorite franchise of all time, but certainly one of the more fun ones I've encountered.

Candy

Years
    Ah right, Index... I completely forgot that I started the manga a few years ago and I'm only at chapter 4 so far hahahaha. Don't kill me

Remind me to finally start Index for real lol. Also, fun fact: I discovered Index from one of its openings haha. No Buts! is one epic song lol.

Last edited:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    I like Railgun more than Index too. I just don't like the main cast of Index.

Phantom - Requiem for Phantom
    Ooh Phantom. I watched it until like the 3rd/4th episode and then I just completely forgot about it. orz xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back