• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

um

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
  • How were you as a kid? Did you get into trouble? What is the most memorable moment from your childhood?

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • Which NFL team do you support? I'm looking for an NFL cap to buy and I need a good team.

Sirfetch’d

Holy fuck I need to check this thread more

How were you as a kid? Did you get into trouble? What is the most memorable moment from your childhood?

I was an awful kid lmao. I stayed in trouble both at home and school. My parents always told me that they hope I have kids worse than me because I deserved it :x My most memorable moment was playing Pokemon I think! I did it so much that it was essentially all of my childhood.

What's your favorite #TeamTrivia game?

So a Castform walks into a bar... I was so sad when this game died that I had to remake it :')

Do you like mudkip? What form of gastrodon do you like more?

I do! And I prefer the blue Gastrodon more :>

Why should you be my friend?

Because we both love posting in the best for, the Treehouse!

Why Cryogonal now?

It's one of my favorite Pokemon and I am currently using one in my X play through! It's such a cool Pokemon!

Which NFL team do you support? I'm looking for an NFL cap to buy and I need a good team.

I've been a Carolina Panther fan for years now. Cam Newton is my idol and I just love everything he does :> I am still sad they lost the Super Bowl though. Oh well! We always have next year. #KeepPounding

What shoe size do you wear?

omg I had to check because I haven't bought shoes in like 3 months and totally forgot. I wear a size 11 though!

Back