• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Underneath the Town Tree ♤ The Animal Crossing Club

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    i know! especially for a rhino, Merengue is adorable! i definitely consider myself lucky to have her - and in a good location, too! if she would've moved in the middle of my path i would've been seriously annoyed (。 >艸<)

Gardevoir's Ruby is also adorable though! i hope you can hold onto her. and Barold i personally like as well, hehe. he's such a derp!

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Hello!! :)

Hey, I want to say that I am soo sorry for those who used to play AC with me, I got really busy these time!! :(

Do you still have any of your original villagers in your town?

Yes! Bam! (and he's better never go away!), and Ricky (love him too!)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Pekoe now remains as my only original villager. D: Baabara moved away just yesterday. I canNOT let Pekoe leave my town. xD

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i haven't played in a while so i honestly can't recall my originals from either town. mira and octavian moved in whilst i have ozzie moving out.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    glad to see some activity here again, hehe. how's life in your villages?
    i didn't play for a week and it turns out i missed Merengue's birthday! i wasn't even there to read her birthday letter in time. so sad!
    i considered travelling back, but then... i'm lazy.

is everyone still up for the movie event this weekend? i'd like to hear some confirmation, be it here or in the skype group, so we're not burdening our host with streams that nobody will be there to watch ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    great! c: i hope Axeliira is still up for hosting it as well? if not, i could host it myself as well, probably. hehe. i'm looking forward to it!

you're also lucky to have Kiki! i think she's a very popular villager too, and not without reason. the classic black cat is always a favourite i'd say c:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • It looks like I will have Friday and Saturday off, but I am not sure about Sunday. More likely in the afternoon since I'll find out about it today. I should be able to cover both Friday and Saturday! :D

Clay moved in today, actually! I already had like 5 villagers left. xD

AmericanWonderland

Sassmaster
    Years
  • Username:_________________AmericanWonderland
    Favourite Villagers:___________Zell and Walt
    3DS Friend Code:___________3540-0523-4819
    Dream Address:_____________I don't have one yet.

I still have both Cube and Walt from when I first moved in! Everytime they mention wanting to move I beg them to stay, hehe.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    haha, you didn't have to leave the __ in place, i just put them there to make the OP look nicer (。 >艸<). but, regardless, welcome, AmericanWonderland! it's great to have a new member. Walt is an unconventional favourite, but i can totally see where you're coming from in choosing him.

i hope you'll also join us for the movie event this weekend! c: i'll also post another topic up after the weekend, but until then (and as always) feel free to discuss anything at all - without going too far off-topic, of course (。 >艸<)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • https://synchtu.be/r/PC_Animal_Crossing

Password is
    Spoiler:

I should be able to have the first stream up by uhhh...4:00 Central? Which is like...9 pm for the Europeans and super early for Australians. Not to worry, if anyone can't make it to that time, I can always do Saturday at around 5 pm London time, because I'm off. Unfortunately I have to work on Friday morning.

I'll make an announcement tomorrow morning before work about the event! Anyone is welcome to attend. :)

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    so, today is the eve of the Animal Crossing Movie Weekend! keep an eye on this thread (and maybe the skype group if you're in it) for screening times, hosted by our very own lovely Axeliira. thanks so much for that again c:

the Animal Crossing Movie was made in the time of Wild World, and thus most references pertain to that game specifically. still, since Animal Crossing is hasn't changed that much as a franchise, i'm quite sure even newer players will enjoy watching it!
    and if you have played Wild World... prepare for a whole bunch of nostalgic touches - specifically with regard to the music, i'd say. c: get excited, everyone!

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Heyooo all!! :)

I got Phoebe in my town... OMG I already love her!!
    So sad I missed the movie :(

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    hi Mawa! welcome back c: and congrats on getting Phoebe!
    it's too bad you missed the movie event, but i hope you can find the time to watch the movie at another point (^ᴗ^)

so.
    as you may know, there was a brand new Nintendo Direct yesterday, featuring a bunch of Animal Crossing content - though not at all what was expected! announced were of course the Mario Kart 8 Animal Crossing DLC pack, with a race track, characters, and karts. but then also a completely new game called Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer, accompanied by Animal Crossing Amiibo Cards!
    after scanning the Amiibo cards, you will be able to design a room for the villager on the card, according to their wishes, and then scan other cards to hang out with the villagers as you would normally. it'll be released in the fall of this year!

What do you think of the new announcements? Are you excited for Happy Home Designer? Will you be getting the Amiibo cards? Discuss!

Years
  • hi Mawa! welcome back c: and congrats on getting Phoebe!
    it's too bad you missed the movie event, but i hope you can find the time to watch the movie at another point (^ᴗ^)

so.
    as you may know, there was a brand new Nintendo Direct yesterday, featuring a bunch of Animal Crossing content - though not at all what was expected! announced were of course the Mario Kart 8 Animal Crossing DLC pack, with a race track, characters, and karts. but then also a completely new game called Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer, accompanied by Animal Crossing Amiibo Cards!
    after scanning the Amiibo cards, you will be able to design a room for the villager on the card, according to their wishes, and then scan other cards to hang out with the villagers as you would normally. it'll be released in the fall of this year!

What do you think of the new announcements? Are you excited for Happy Home Designer? Will you be getting the Amiibo cards? Discuss!

The Mario Kart DLC looks amazing the course looks great and the Vespa style Scooter looks really fun.

Heres the trailer

As for the Amiibo stuff am kinda not really interested tbh. Maybe I will like it when I see more.

Years
  • Oh my goodness the Animal Crossing Mario Kart 8 content looks so cute. I might have to finally buy the game.

Here's the video on Happy Home Designer for those who haven't seen it yet!
    Spoiler:

It seems like a cute idea! I'm just curious how much this spinoff game and amiibo cards will cost.

I love how Animal Crossing is slowly infiltrating other games on Nintendo systems... xD
    One other Animal Crossing-related DLC I'm also waiting for is the one for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. You can dress your Felyne companions like Isabelle and Resetti. I have no idea when it'll be released, however. Sometime in the future...
    Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • new animal crossing game? :O I will totally get it.

I'll probably get a new 3DS by that time as well (or a bundle, either or)! I'm super excited that AC will have Amiibo capability too.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Guys, the Cherry Blossoms are in season now and they look amazing xD.

whoa, they are! c: everyone bask in their spring glory as they never last as long as you like them to (。 >艸<) will you be updating your town to match them? c:

Underneath the Town Tree ♤ The Animal Crossing Club

as for the topic, i wonder too, how they're going to release this game exactly? i'd assume an eShop title and then you can buy the cards separately? i'm quite excited for it actually. c: it seems fun! decorating rooms for villagers. and i was also particularly excited to see that rugs could actually be used as rugs instead of covering the entire floor by default, haha.

the Mario Kart content was adooorable too! sadly, i don't have a Wii U or the money to buy one at the moment, so for me it'll probably stay at looking at gameplay videos for the time being ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ but it looked really great!

sadly i didn't know about the Animal Crossing Felyne costumes for MH4U at all! thanks for pointing them out. especially the accompanying video was hilarious (ノ>▽<。)ノ they fit so well and yet not at all... but they're so great! if i ever play MH4U i'll be sure to get those for my Felynes, hehe. c:

Back