• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Underneath the Town Tree ♤ The Animal Crossing Club

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    thank you! :pink_smile:
    ooo yeah, i love the sweets series too! i don't have all pieces but i have the sweets player in my rococo room and it looks absolutely adorbs. <3

i'm so excited for the animal crossing dlc for mario kart 8 you guys! just gotta wait until tomorrow ~ owo

the player is the one that looks like a macaron, right? it's very cute indeed, haha c: will you be aiming to get all pieces of the Sweets Series, or not really? maybe your house is already perfect as it is?

sadly i don't have a Wii U but for those of you who do, i'm sure you'll have a load of fun playing it! one of my friends can't shut up about it, he's been spamming me with cute pictures all afternoon ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ

Never knew there was a villaiger named Sterling! Guess that's another reason why I chose that name. I know it's a boys name, but I chose it for the meaning, which is "purity".

really? that's so cool! i only know the word 'Sterling' from 'Sterling Silver'... which i think was an old type of silver coin? maybe i'm confused, haha. ''Purity'' is a beautiful meaning though. and i'm generally a fan of boys' names for girls anyway - if they sound nice enough, heh.

Oh no I forgot about this club! Sorry guys. :(

I honestly like most, if not all of the furniture sets! Or at the very least found use for even the most outlandish of them. This is going to sound super lame, but I've actually compiled a list of favored/recommended furniture sets according to different playable characters in my village, haha. I tend to go for whole house synergies as opposed to individual rooms.

Spoiler:
    Gotta say though, despite being a little OCD and silly, my HHA scores are immaculate as a result.

nice to see you again, cuttlefishCuller! i'll change your username on the members list in a bit. your houses must be very impressive though! i'll be sure to visit your Dream Adress soon to check them all out c: i hope the one listed in the OP is still up to date?
    this in itself is already a useful guide for HHA decorating! i might even link it for future reference (。 >艸<) is anyone else here trying for high HHA scores? i myself am not at the moment, since my houses still aren't fully upgraded, hehe...

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    nice to see you again, cuttlefishCuller! i'll change your username on the members list in a bit. your houses must be very impressive though! i'll be sure to visit your Dream Adress soon to check them all out c: i hope the one listed in the OP is still up to date?
    this in itself is already a useful guide for HHA decorating! i might even link it for future reference (。 >艸<) is anyone else here trying for high HHA scores? i myself am not at the moment, since my houses still aren't fully upgraded, hehe...

Aw thank you dear! I admit, the DA isn't as up to date as I'd like, but I'll update it asap! It was a labor of love, haha.

Go right ahead! If you ever want to use a reference (or any of the other resources/QR codes I've made >_>) you're more than welcome. :)) Besides for my own organizational purposes, I made them so people could get an idea of what combinations look like what and what HHA score they would result in. I'll edit this when I actually know what my most recent score is.

I definitely shoot for high HHA scoring and total item completion.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Here's the commercial New Leaf had in the USA:
    Spoiler:

I'd say New Leaf, though targeted mostly at kids like many of Nintendo's games, is popular all over the world among all ages and genders. I remember when it initially released that I was streetpassing a pretty much even ratio of both guys and girls playing the game at my college. :)

I am 22, and my brother is 25. One of my good friend play a lot too and he's 22. This game can be love by any gender at any ages ;) It is like pokemon. The one who said it is only for kids don't really know the game :P

Years
    I finally got round to playing the Mario Kart AC DLC.

Its pretty cool, but annoyingly Isabel is only a light racer. The AC circuit has all the residents like Ruby, KK, Fang and the able sisters watching xD. Plus the Vespa scooters really fun.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    i'm glad to hear the AC DLC is good! i definitely thought the racetrack looked awesome, and with the music and everything - aah so cool c:

so i just discovered that yesterday was Weeding Day in the US versions of the game, and the EU versions have it today! sadly my game doesn't have it at all, so no chance of getting any exclusive items from Leif for me. have you participated in Weeding Day at all? c:

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    the player is the one that looks like a macaron, right? it's very cute indeed, haha c: will you be aiming to get all pieces of the Sweets Series, or not really? maybe your house is already perfect as it is?

sadly i don't have a Wii U but for those of you who do, i'm sure you'll have a load of fun playing it! one of my friends can't shut up about it, he's been spamming me with cute pictures all afternoon ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ
    yes, that's the one! ah, i'm only collecting a few sweet pieces of furniture here and there but i'm not really planning on getting the complete set, yeah. >w<

oh, the animal crossing dlc is sooo good! i love racing as female villager <3

so i just discovered that yesterday was Weeding Day in the US versions of the game, and the EU versions have it today! sadly my game doesn't have it at all, so no chance of getting any exclusive items from Leif for me. have you participated in Weeding Day at all? c:
    i completely forgot about it. ;w; i still need to get my hands on the lily record player!

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years

It's been two years I miss this event. I don't even know what it is XD

I got a new villager!! Tammi, a monkey.. I don't like Monkeys...

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    haha! yeah, i think it's just that you can rid your town of weeds and then Leif will give you an item. and if you'd already rid your town of weeds the day before (and/or have a Beautiful Town ordinance) Leif will instead add 3 Public Works Projects to your disposal, if i'm not mistaken c:
    the lily record player is very pretty though. sad to have missed it!

aww, poor Tammi? haha. i like monkeys a lot myself, but i agree that Tammi is a bit strange-looking (。 >艸<) her eyes, specifically. she's based off a maki (ring-tailed lemur in English apparently) it seems though.

sadly i think there aren't any notable events coming up in the next few weeks, bar Mother's Day which gets you a carnation from your parent. how are you going to keep your town life interesting? c:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Haven't been able to play the game since I lost my 3DS a few weeks ago D: I'm getting a new one once I have stable money. xD, which is okay, because I'm getting the New 3DS anyways. However, I've been following the fandom so much soo I'm still interested. <3

Years
    Username: DDDchu
    Favorite Villager: Dora
    3DS FC: 4098 2457 6801

I had weeding day the 24 of April, and I got a Cosmos Fan.

Anyway hello, I've played Animal Crossing Wild World, then New Leaf, and recently I am emulating the original on the Gamecube. I bought New Leaf about 2 months ago, and I am rich as anything (thanks to another forums).

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    ^ Welcome DDDchu. I see you've been a long time player of ACNL. I myself just started playing the franchise on December when I bought the game during boxing day @_@

On another note... I made a logo for my museum exhibit on the 2nd floor titled "Around the World" which showcases the different furniture sets that you can get from Gulliver. What do ya'll think of it? :)

Spoiler:

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Haven't been able to play the game since I lost my 3DS a few weeks ago D: I'm getting a new one once I have stable money. xD, which is okay, because I'm getting the New 3DS anyways. However, I've been following the fandom so much soo I'm still interested. <3

oh no! what happened to your 3DS? D:
    but at least it's a good excuse to get a new one, yeah ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ not bad! do you still have your copy of Animal Crossing at least then?

a big welcome to our newest member, DDDchu! you seem like a seasoned player of AC indeed c: are you displaying that Cosmos Fan at all, or did you just catalog it and put it away? haha.

JayD, i think your museum exhibit logo looks great! it's awesome since you can really see the continents properly c: very cool!

Years
    oh no! what happened to your 3DS? D:
    but at least it's a good excuse to get a new one, yeah ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ not bad! do you still have your copy of Animal Crossing at least then?

a big welcome to our newest member, DDDchu! you seem like a seasoned player of AC indeed c: are you displaying that Cosmos Fan at all, or did you just catalog it and put it away? haha.

JayD, i think your museum exhibit logo looks great! it's awesome since you can really see the continents properly c: very cool!

I didn't display it yet but I will in my room on the right >~<

Also speaking of museums, I have a display room full of Nintendo set stuff, and the picture on the outside sign before you go in is the Gamecube logo I found on tumblr.

SPEAKING of designs, I made a Green Gameboy Color shirt for no reason:

Last edited:
    I've been more excited about the thought of a new Animal Crossing game lately. ;w; But if we follow the usual pattern of a new AC game every four years we still have over a year to go. Mid-2016, probably. Anyone else excited? ACNL is awesome but I'm about ready to move on since I've been disappointed over losing some special villagers and haven't been feeling it lately. Hope I can jump back into the game soon. <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm pretty sure since I lost my 3DS, Pekoe may have finally moved away from my town already. D: Oh well, soon I'll get her back and not convince her to leave forever. :D

& yes, Nagi~ I still have my copy. :D

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    SPEAKING of designs, I made a Green Gameboy Color shirt for no reason:

oh, cool! i'll put it on the front page with the other designs. thanks for sharing!

I've been more excited about the thought of a new Animal Crossing game lately. ;w; But if we follow the usual pattern of a new AC game every four years we still have over a year to go. Mid-2016, probably. Anyone else excited? ACNL is awesome but I'm about ready to move on since I've been disappointed over losing some special villagers and haven't been feeling it lately. Hope I can jump back into the game soon. <3

personally i prefer playing AC on handhelds, so i'm not itching for a new installment on Wii U - but i do think it'll happen. maybe a big announcement on E3? c: would be awesome!

have any of you had an in-game meetup yet with the event in the Video Games section? i might try to get online tonight, but i'm not sure if i can yet. we should definitely try to have another meetup event soon though c:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    Not me but I think that would be a good way to get back into the game.. seems so fun. I wish I could have a pretty town like some others but placing down tiles and the like takes so long, plus it makes it hard to get diggables from the ground. Feh!

And yeah, AC is something that I think is much, much better for handhelds.

Soo true. I would put tiles myself too, but once you put them, nothing else can go on that tile. So I don't put any tiles :P

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    so. you may not have noticed, but this club has been around for almost half a year! 4 days from now, on May 7, this club is officially 6 months old. to commemorate this joyous occasion, i... made a thing.

Underneath the Town Tree ♤ The Animal Crossing Club

it's an emblem! i'd like to get your input on it, of course. what do you think? is it good enough for our club emblem? maybe you find it cute or and simple, or bland and boring? if you have other images that you think could work well too, you can also post them here, by the way c:

Back