• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Underneath the Town Tree ♤ The Animal Crossing Club

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I don't understand why the DLC has Isabelle, villager and... dry bowser? XD
    Don't get me wrong I love the idea of Dry Bowser, Dry Bones being my favorite Mario's characters. But I don't see why it is with these other two new players :P

Years
    I don't understand why the DLC has Isabelle, villager and... dry bowser? XD
    Don't get me wrong I love the idea of Dry Bowser, Dry Bones being my favorite Mario's characters. But I don't see why it is with these other two new players :P

Its just a general DLC with AC stuff, I think only one track will be AC the others will be Mario stuff. The Zelda DLC pack included Link, Tanooki Mario and cat peach, Hyrule Circuit, Excite bike arena and Mute city from F Zero and other Mario tracks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    that first DLC pack should've totally included Zelda
    but yeah c: it's as Gardevoir said. just a DLC pack with new characters, karts and the (awesome!) Animal Crossing race track, among others (。 >艸<)

on another note... How was your Easter, or should i say, Bunny Day? Are you enjoying the pink cherry blossoms?

Years
    that first DLC pack should've totally included Zelda
    but yeah c: it's as Gardevoir said. just a DLC pack with new characters, karts and the (awesome!) Animal Crossing race track, among others (。 >艸<)

on another note... How was your Easter, or should i say, Bunny Day? Are you enjoying the pink cherry blossoms?

Someones got better eyes than me lol =p. Just edited so it now says Link haha

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    hoho, i just reset. i got oranges and for my villagers i got: samson, queenie, pango, flurry and avery.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    hoho, i just reset. i got oranges and for my villagers i got: samson, queenie, pango, flurry and avery.

how's your new town treating you? are you pleased with it? c:

... and did nobody play on Bunny Day or was it that boring a topic? haha! let's bring in a new one then.
    What is your favourite series or piece of furniture?
    for example, i personally love the Classic and Alpine Series. i could live in that furniture in real life (。 >艸<) it's so nice! i'm currently using them in my house, though at the moment it's more of a jumble of styles, really. there's also some Cabin and Modern Wood Series furniture mixed up in there.
    and well.. honorable mention for the Bocca della Verita (or Mouth of Truth as i assume it's called in-game) because looks nice, but is also hilarious when you interact with it and it makes a disgusted face (ノ>▽<。)ノ

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years

Oh this is too hard to choose!! Hum.... I think, Rococo. But I always mix my furniture :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    hello, i'd like to join this club! ~

Username: cream
    Favourite Villager: merengue
    3DS Friend Code: 2277-7234-1173
    Dream Address: n/a
    hmmMM i've always adored the lovely series. in all animal crossing games i have to make sure i have at least one room with lovely furniture in it, it's like a tradition aha. i really like the new rococo furniture too, especially with the white customization. :3
    as for pieces of furniture...i pretty much love anything related to sweets, such as the soft-serve lamp, chocolate fountain and dessert case. and cute toys like the toy camera, dollhouse and the various dolls you can get in the game! i want the animal crossing furniture in real life so bad, aaah. </3

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023

Oh this is too hard to choose!! Hum.... I think, Rococo. But I always mix my furniture :)

aah yes, the rococo furniture is definitely beautiful c: too bad it almost never comes up in my Nooklings' store. but at least a lot of people collect it so there's often someone in the Happy Home Showcase who has it. luckily.
    what do you mix it with, then? and did you have Cyrus remake it to change the colours at all?

Random post, but feel like saying it, I saw an advert for New Leaf on TV today.
    It was an advert for new 3DS as well, It didn't show anything about Happy Home Designer though.

cool! i always get happy whenever i see an Animal Crossing advert on TV, haha. more prospective players! sadly the TVCM here is always very geared to girls, though. is it the same there? i'd say this club is proof that boys can enjoy it just as well!

hello, i'd like to join this club! ~

Username: cream
    Favourite Villager: merengue
    3DS Friend Code: 2277-7234-1173
    Dream Address: n/a
    hmmMM i've always adored the lovely series. in all animal crossing games i have to make sure i have at least one room with lovely furniture in it, it's like a tradition aha. i really like the new rococo furniture too, especially with the white customization. :3
    as for pieces of furniture...i pretty much love anything related to sweets, such as the soft-serve lamp, chocolate fountain and dessert case. and cute toys like the toy camera, dollhouse and the various dolls you can get in the game! i want the animal crossing furniture in real life so bad, aaah. </3

welcome, cream! haha, it's great that you picked Merengue as your favourite villager; she fits your name so well, too! (。 >艸<)
    the Lovely Series is very cute indeed, and especially combined with the white rococo customization... aah, i can already see it! adorable indeed c: did you know there's also a complete set of Sweets Furniture? especially combined with the similar themed house exterior accessoires, it can totally turn your house into the gingerbread cottage from Hansel and Gretel, haha.

Years
    Here's the commercial New Leaf had in the USA:
    Spoiler:

I'd say New Leaf, though targeted mostly at kids like many of Nintendo's games, is popular all over the world among all ages and genders. I remember when it initially released that I was streetpassing a pretty much even ratio of both guys and girls playing the game at my college. :)

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    yeah, but that commercial is already quite different from the one we had here. i like that one a lot c: i'm not sure if we ever had different commercials for AC like Japan did, but this is the only one i've actually seen on TV here (of course dubbed in my language then though):
    Spoiler:

but yeah! i definitely think Animal Crossing is popular among an older audience, perhaps even more so than it is with kids, haha. it's great for a game like this to be popular with such a diverse group of people though! have you been playing your games lately? i've been slacking a bit because of school and other games ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ ...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I have not seen that there was a promo for Animal Crossing New Leaf, until now! I'm so glad to hear that it still has a ton of popularity going on. The game is just simply amazing. <3

Maybe this could boost up the fandom a little more now that the new game is coming soon for the WiiU!

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    aah yes, the rococo furniture is definitely beautiful c: too bad it almost never comes up in my Nooklings' store. but at least a lot of people collect it so there's often someone in the Happy Home Showcase who has it. luckily.
    what do you mix it with, then? and did you have Cyrus remake it to change the colours at all?

[/FONT]

Sometime I have Cyrus remake them, right now I try to have all the lovely serie but in Black and Pink.
    I honnestly just mix and match every items I found cute togheter, if they are both in a right place in the room. But having theme rooms is something I want to try too. I just have to find the right items :K

And for the T.V commercial, I haven't seen this one (I don't have a TV right now), but I remember when I first say Animal Crossing: Let's go to the city on T.V. It made me dream sooo much <3

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    haha, i know! the lovely series furniture is very cute, too c: and the black variation can give it just that little 'cool' edge (。 >艸<)
    i really want to make my mayor's house into a haunted castle-kind of thing, but i barely have any furniture to pull something like that off. and i also don't really have many ideas for the actual rooms themselves yet, really. but i do think i'll make my main hallway into a life-sized chessboard. c: i really wanna try doing something with the pieces you can buy. now just to make it look creepy enough... what kind of themed rooms would you like to make?

to be honest, i don't know if the AC commercials are still on here. it's been a while since i've seen one, but admittedly i always perk up when seeing TV commercials for one of my favourite game series, hehe.
    i really wonder if they're going to bring out an Animal Crossing Wii U soon. perhaps an announcement at E3? seems the most likely for now c:

also Megan i was really confused for a minute to see your new username (。 >艸<) did you know there's actually a villager called Sterling? he's an eagle knight, and a jock, but i always liked him a lot when i used to have him in my village!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    welcome, cream! haha, it's great that you picked Merengue as your favourite villager; she fits your name so well, too! (。 >艸<)
    the Lovely Series is very cute indeed, and especially combined with the white rococo customization... aah, i can already see it! adorable indeed c: did you know there's also a complete set of Sweets Furniture? especially combined with the similar themed house exterior accessoires, it can totally turn your house into the gingerbread cottage from Hansel and Gretel, haha.
    thank you! :pink_smile:
    ooo yeah, i love the sweets series too! i don't have all pieces but i have the sweets player in my rococo room and it looks absolutely adorbs. <3

i'm so excited for the animal crossing dlc for mario kart 8 you guys! just gotta wait until tomorrow ~ owo

Years
    thank you! :pink_smile:
    ooo yeah, i love the sweets series too! i don't have all pieces but i have the sweets player in my rococo room and it looks absolutely adorbs. <3

i'm so excited for the animal crossing dlc for mario kart 8 you guys! just gotta wait until tomorrow ~ owo

Is that tomorrow? I am out all day, =p I wont get to play tomorrow.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    also Megan i was really confused for a minute to see your new username (。 >艸<) did you know there's actually a villager called Sterling? he's an eagle knight, and a jock, but i always liked him a lot when i used to have him in my village!

Never knew there was a villaiger named Sterling! Guess that's another reason why I chose that name. I know it's a boys name, but I chose it for the meaning, which is "purity".

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh no I forgot about this club! Sorry guys. :(

I honestly like most, if not all of the furniture sets! Or at the very least found use for even the most outlandish of them. This is going to sound super lame, but I've actually compiled a list of favored/recommended furniture sets according to different playable characters in my village, haha. I tend to go for whole house synergies as opposed to individual rooms.

Spoiler:
    Gotta say though, despite being a little OCD and silly, my HHA scores are immaculate as a result.

Back