• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Underneath the Town Tree ♤ The Animal Crossing Club

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    sorry for my lack of activity, everyone! to be honest... i reset my village about a week ago, so to be honest right now i'm not playing Animal Crossing a lot (。 >艸<)
    buuuut.. it's high time for a new topic!

Have you ever (considered to) reset your town? Why (not)?
    → Bonus: show us a picture of your current Town Map!

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018

all the time haha. i'll make up various excuses to reset but i think i like to reset because i get sick of seeing my town and i tend to not make much progress in my towns. i got a second cartridge so i don't really feel the need to reset as much anymore.

i started laying down some paths and getting my town together and i've got to say i'm kinda proud of what i have planned out. also wart jr moved out and two of my favorites, rooney and filbert moved in woo

Years

No way. I'm quite satisfied with where my town is at development-wise and I wouldn't dream of flushing 600+ hours of time spent in it down the drain.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I don't think I want to restart my town. Because...well, what happens if I don't get the villagers I got, like Pekoe? That would be really devastating for me! xD It'll take me 36492873492 restarts to get my favorites again ;;

Years

I had to reset my town once because my file corrupted, and I hated losing all of the effort I put into it. Now that I've had my town for almost a year and a half now, it'd be a shame to reset, even if there isn't much more to do. I think I'd rather go and buy a new copy at this point than get rid of all my progress and my villagers.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years

One time I spend over a month without playing and I did consider building a new town, but I took a look at my game and I haven't lost too many things.

I used to reset my old games a lot. Like, a LOT. Now and then when I want a new game, i just play on the gamecube and reset each time. But yeah, I won't reset my New Leaf town, got this same town since 2013.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    haha, i understand - must be just me then. (。 >艸<) then again, it's also because i don't think i ever develop my villages quite as far as everyone else does, maybe c:

Is T.I.Y the last upgrade for that store?

there is one more expansion to the store, namely T&T Emporium. that can only be unlocked by passing Gracie the giraffe's Fashion Checks four times. c:

Years
    eros said:
    My town is called Shalour this time around, previously it was Ecruteak

Meganium said:
    ^Oh! I thought I was the only one who named their town after a Pokemon town. Mine was Anistar. :3
    I'm pretty sure that Alli/Sydian's town name is Olivine, and my original town's name was LaRousse, which is a city from two of the Pokemon movies! There are lots of good names to pick from in the Pokemon world, especially considering the character limit you have when naming your new town.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Hey guys!

I got my skype back on! :D Does the group still exist?

Last edited:
    Back