• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Underneath the Town Tree ♤ The Animal Crossing Club

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    She was one of the first villagers in New Leaf, actually. What other space items should I look for?

How many shops are there? I have the garden shop, shoe shop, club, and the hair salon just opened.

awesome! c: do you still have her in your village then?
    other space items you may look for... there's a whole bunch! there's the rocket, satellite, one of those moon buggy things i think, and there's the Meteorite and even a Moon to put on display c:
    as for shops... there's a total of 11 buildings, including the Museum. so you already have nearly all i think c: just two left, yes?

JayD told me to sign up, and I told Orpheus to sign up. But I never signed up. So here I am. c:

What is your favourite series or piece of furniture?
    I really like the Sweets set, the Pave set, and my pink Rococo set. The Princess set is pretty, too. I hate that you can't customize Gracie furniture, though, it'd look so much prettier if it was pink/white or lilac/white instead of the powder blue. :c

welcome, Dustmop! yeah, i was wondering if you'd ever join (。 >艸<) but i'm glad you did now!
    i agree that it'd be so cool to be able to customize the Gracie furniture, too :c the princess furniture is such a nice series, but the powder blue is hard to combine sometimes... :/

by the way, i've lately been listening to a lot of the Animal Crossing hourly BGMs c: so i thought i'd make a new topic!
    What is your favourite piece of music from the Animal Crossing games?

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    welcome, Dustmop! yeah, i was wondering if you'd ever join (。 >艸<) but i'm glad you did now!
    i agree that it'd be so cool to be able to customize the Gracie furniture, too :c the princess furniture is such a nice series, but the powder blue is hard to combine sometimes... :/

by the way, i've lately been listening to a lot of the Animal Crossing hourly BGMs c: so i thought i'd make a new topic!

I'm here! lol. Just a little late.
    It is really pretty, but I want everything in my house to be pink. And it's not pink. And I can't make it become pink. And this is a serious problem. D:
    Though I suppose Gracie would have a heart attack if someone altered her 'perfect' designs.

Also the 7PM track is the best track. I usually just TT to the next day in line and play for 20 minutes and then TT ahead a day, etc. And I used to set it to 7PM every time. I was trying to break it up a little bit lately, I've been starting at like 12-3PM instead, but it's just not the same. The day time songs are too happy.

Loriania

Mars Adept
    Years
    Imperial K.K. is a nice one, I also really K.K. Bazaar. (My character is now an anime character. I have the sailor outfit- the shirt and skirt, and have dark blue hair.) Most all my villagers live the same side of the river as me. Except Patty, which is an odd name for a cow.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    What is your favourite piece of music from the Animal Crossing games

Oh boy that's a hard one!!

So they are the ones that come in my mind:

SPACE K.K

K.K CRUISIN'

NEW LEAF: 11 PM

and of course...

FOREST LIVE

And pretty much all the OST of animal crossing on gamecube. This soundtrackt is so much nostalgic for me (except after 11 PM lol), I could never choose only one song.

Years

I've had Lucky K.K. playing in my main room basically since I've started in my new town. Even though I've collected about 90% of the albums now, I still haven't found anything that I like more.

The only thing that comes close to it is K.K. Groove, though I much prefer the live version to the one you can play on the stereos.

This may be a silly question, but how do I get things from Nintendo Zone? And how often can I get presents from the post office?
    If you want items from the Nintendo Zone, you have to Streetpass by an area that has one (I know Home Depot, Best Buy, and McDonalds usually have them), and then load up your game and talk to Pelly/Phyllis in the post office. Any time they've got a new item up (this varies, but it generally seems to be 2 weeks), you can go and pick it up!

Loriania

Mars Adept
    Years
    Eh, I don't usually take my 3DS to Home Depot. And I'm not sure where there is a Best Buy near here.

Oh, I finally caught the saw shark at the island. I got the wet suit too.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    I'm here! lol. Just a little late.
    It is really pretty, but I want everything in my house to be pink. And it's not pink. And I can't make it become pink. And this is a serious problem. D:
    Though I suppose Gracie would have a heart attack if someone altered her 'perfect' designs.

Also the 7PM track is the best track. I usually just TT to the next day in line and play for 20 minutes and then TT ahead a day, etc. And I used to set it to 7PM every time. I was trying to break it up a little bit lately, I've been starting at like 12-3PM instead, but it's just not the same. The day time songs are too happy.

yeah, exactly c: it would be so nice if you could just colour that furniture like the rococo furniture or so. pink, blue and purple maybe? hm hm hm c:

your music choice is interesting - the 7PM song is the one i usually try to avoid, haha! i dislike the piano background somehow c: my favourite song to listen to playing at night is the 10PM song, which is good cause i often play at that time (。 >艸<)

What is your favourite piece of music from the Animal Crossing games
    Oh boy that's a hard one!!

FOREST LIVE
    Spoiler:

Forest Life is one of my favourite songs too! i used to play it in my house all the time.

it seems i should've separated the K.K. music from the BGMs, haha. so all of you who only mentioned either a K.K. song or a BGM, i invite you to list your favourite from the other category as well!
    and for those who have already answered both: what about K.K.'s live songs? i noticed there's quite some difference between K.K.'s live and record songs, like Brendino also already pointed out c:
    and well, there's also the aforementioned rainy day types of music for the real enthusiasts (。 >艸<)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I usually stay up past 11 pm when I play AC, I really like the 11pm & 12 am songs that are played. :3 They're really catchy. :D

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    i always thought that 12PM was midnight... haha. but i agree that those songs are very nice too c: 10PM is my favourite, but i like how the songs get quieter the later it gets during the night. until of course 4AM comes along and that's terrifying.

congratulations on your museum expansion, Loriania! what kind of Fortune Cookie items are you displaying in your space exhibit, though?

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    welcome, Achromatic! thanks for joining! c: and yes, we strive to be active indeed! with events as well as topics. so feel free to answer a few more older ones too!

i'm surprised you're such a fan of older Animal Crossing games even though you started out with New Leaf. i'd have thought you would find the older games so much more limiting, since then you were just a regular villager and all you could really place in town were paths c: rather we should hope for a new installment on Wii U! woo!

Back