• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unova's Autumn Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • ...I'm running into trouble on the crossword. There are some answers that I know are right, that I know I spell correctly, yet they do not fit...

I'm pretty sure that any answer that has a space in it retains that space within the puzzle. (i.e. Professor Juniper instead of ProfessorJuniper)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    oh! wow this sounds like a lot of fun! where do i go to participate?

You participate in this thread itself for any of the activities listed. However if you want to partipicate in the blog event, do so in this thread. :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    "3. Which three Pokemon were leaked about two weeks early - causing a big uproar from fans who didn't believe it?"

I think this question is impossible to answer, since a lot of Pokemon were revealed three at a time and fans seemed to not believe ANY of the official Pokemon that were first leaked.

So can it be rephrased or something?

I added in that it caused a huge uproar here. Remember, I said two weeks early.

whens that?
    I'm in GMT +1 so yea.
    I will be participating in the Art contest, crossword, and the word sleuth
    I don't understand these scavanger hunts :/

At any time during 18th, end of the day for all probs.

Alsooooo second who's that Pokemon fixed :x

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    All you need is a Sudoku and this could go in the games section of a paper. d:

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    For the question about how many Swarm Pokemon are Electric, do you mean just in black and White, or in every game that has Swarms?

And if in every game, do I count a Pokemon twice if it's in swarms in more than one game?

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I PM'd you both the Word Sleuth...
    The Who's That Pokemon events look fun, so I might do those also.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    For the question about how many Swarm Pokemon are Electric, do you mean just in black and White, or in every game that has Swarms?

And if in every game, do I count a Pokemon twice if it's in swarms in more than one game?

Just in Black and White. This event is only for the Unova region, so it doesn't cover the other games.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Very neat idea. I'll try to take part in as much as I can. After being here for 3+ years, I've come to realize I need to break out of my S&M shell and venture into other parts of the forum again (as I had back in '07). What better way then to try my hand at some B&W competitions? I've already sent the word search to you, Forever, and Kaori. :3 I'll try some other stuff now.

Bubbletease

Pro Trainee
    Years
  • damn, this looks fun! :D
    i can't want to get the game!
    with the 3DS, i wonder what it would look like!
    ohhhh~ *gets excited*

Years
  • The Quiz is easy as hell if you've been here since the beginning, AKA the Pokemon General thread that died long ago.

Only 2 stumped me, and I had to use Bulbapedia/Serebii. Other than that, easy as hell.

I think I'm done for today, since tomorrow B/W will come out and I'll have to leave this place.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • I might participate in the art contest, I'll post something soon (hopefully). I'm working on some other commissions though so it might take some time.

EDIT: I forgot to ask, but does the Pokemon in the picture have to be from B/W?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I might participate in the art contest, I'll post something soon (hopefully). I'm working on some other commissions though so it might take some time.

EDIT: I forgot to ask, but does the Pokemon in the picture have to be from B/W?

Alright no problem, take your time. :)

As for your question, as long as it has some connection between the Unova region it's fine. Just make sure the relation is noticeable for us.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • The Quiz is easy as hell if you've been here since the beginning, AKA the Pokemon General thread that died long ago.

Only 2 stumped me, and I had to use Bulbapedia/Serebii. Other than that, easy as hell.

I think I'm done for today, since tomorrow B/W will come out and I'll have to leave this place.

ROFL...they may be easy as heck, but at the cost at having faced a torrent of spoilers. I shall be attempting the quizzes and other activities in a few days' time, if not today. The Who's That Pokemon? and a few other activities look positively spoiler-infested, though. >_>

LOL..so you stay for the majority of the pre-release time period where leaks abound, and just now you're leaving...? Eh, I'm staying away from BW specifics and stuff I can't even relate to now (i.e., "What's your favorite song in BW?" type threads). I'll be loitering in English Name Discussion for BW for quite a while...

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Soo.. this review is for the people who can't afford a blog.. but.. who can afford to buy a $35 game (with a $120 system to play it on)? .. How does that make sense?

But cool anyways, I guess!

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Wow... How long did it take for you to type that up, Forever? I'm not much of an artist, but I'll do the quiz and the crossword. This is a fantastic idea.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back