• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unown collecting!

Years
  • Unown collecting!
    Unown collecting!
    Unown collecting!
    Unown collecting!
    Unown collecting!

Do or have you ever collected all the letters/symbols of these guys?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Ages back, I did - think GSC and then DPPt. Since then technically no because I just sent them to Bank pretty sure, and so they are sitting there for all time. :V

simone1234

Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.
    Years
  • I did when i thought they were special, i liked the puzzle game in Gold/Silver/Crystal where you had to complete the puzzle to fall down and get to meet new unknown, at that time i thought something special would happen..

Years
  • I collected them all in GSC when I was young and then in ORAS few years ago. I wouldn't mind having a side quest revolving around them in new games.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I collected them a bunch of times for my living dexes. It's really annoying when you're up to your last form and it just doesn't show up.

Years
  • I collected all the Unown once in FireRed, and ended up transferring them all over to HeartGold just so I didn't have to do it again. I still actually have them on my file, and with the hassle of trying to move Pokemon from Gen 4 to 5, they'll probably just stay there forever, haha.

Spoiler:

Back