• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

I miss the good old days of Myspace and Livejournal. When social media was actually fun.

pkmin3033

myspace sold out to the music world not sure about livejournal tho.
    Lots of attacks on its servers I think, and then everyone migrated over to Dreamwidth...which didn't last very long.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I never played silly games on Facebook. I use it only to speak with friends.

Does MySpace still even exist?

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Skype is meh. I use it to talk to friends that don't have Facebook. Smart bastards.

And look, gravitational waves have been detected!

Years
  • Gosh, I think I was in junior high when people were still talking about Myspace. I never joined it, but I did listen to music on it before Youtube got big. I only ever joined facebook after I graduated high school in 2011. I can't be bothered to join twitter for some reason.

pkmin3033

As bad as Facebook and Twitter are, they're small-time trolls compared to Tumblr...

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years
  • Jimmy Johns; less successful cousins of Papa Jones.

We don't have anything like that over here, maybe Subway as a sandwich place

Tumblr has settled down, at first it was "OMGAZ IF YOURE WHITE HETREO MALE RICH THAN YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOT LIFie

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • It's funny when people complain about Tumblr because like, I never see "those" kind of people at all. I just use it to see cute and pretty images. You know you can control who you follow, right? Lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back