• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I keep trying to leave, but PC is like a freaking drug man...I swear.

You're trying to stop but you just...can't...ya know? xD

Reactions: Sun

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years
    i'm here because i wanted to join a forum. i didn't join this specifically because of pokemon at all, although i do like them. this place seems like a real community so far which is brilliant, exactly what i was looking for.

slightly addicted at the moment. unhealthily, probably

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    I joined for ROM Hacking tutorials and whatnot back in the day.
    Not sure why I'm still here. I could be doing something with my life.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    I don't think I'll leave here for a long, long time. It's my internet home now. I've never felt more comfy in an online space. :3 I want to see how it grows from here!

pkmin3033

I'm surprised I'm still here, to be honest; I don't typically stay on forums for very long, and real-life things keep getting in the way.

Forum Foundry, hm? I'll rack my brains when I'm a little more conscious and not quite so sleep-fogged...

Last edited:

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    I join here also because of rom hacking duh after few months I started to get active in this forum section and fortunately enough I even upload my arts in this PC for the first time ever in my life!

Without PC I don't know that I can draw better.

And get more friends.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    ur mcscused.
    You know you love me

xoxo

Logan

Years
    I joined for ROM Hacking and it's usually what brings me back here after my brief absences.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i joined for general chat tbh, the forum i was on previously had an awful GC.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I joined because I had a few friends on here already, and I thought I should join the fun. I just recently began my activity, though ;w;

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    With the Welcome Lounge being called Main Street and the Q&A section being called City Hall I have to wonder if the Mod Lounge is called Wall Street or something like that.

Can we just have street-based names for every forum?

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    i slightly wish The Treehouse was named The Secret Base instead but details.

one of those can go in a tree yeah? close enough

Logan

Years
    I usually play in public so I wouldn't want to disturb anyone with the music, and I hate headphones. As for emulating the games I really like it with sound off as it's much quicker. (Especially if you're trying to test something in a ROM Hack)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back