• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years

i find this one kinda unsettling

reminds me of this:
    Spoiler:

pkmin3033

Oh god, not Shiteyanyo...that goes beyond creepy and into outright disturbing territory ._.

...although the nod to it in Saga was awesome.

pkmin3033

I'd give it another page or two. Then someone will revive them after about ten pages or so for a couple more pages, then they'll be gone for good save for the occasional use.

pkmin3033

I've never actually been on the Battle Server before...I haven't battled anyone online since Platinum. Pretty sure the metagame has evolved a bit since then. xD;

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    I'd give it another page or two. Then someone will revive them after about ten pages or so for a couple more pages, then they'll be gone for good save for the occasional use.

believe it or not there's actually an entire thread full of staff ppl asking for the cat emotes, before they were implemented.

it's time to accept our fate.

Sirfetch’d

I am here for Pokemon but mostly my friends :^)

and the treehouse of course!

Years
    I initially came to Pokecommunity for a place to talk about Pokemon that felt more... well... Like a community than Serebii or Bulbagarden [insert other additional Pokemon forums.] I ended up staying here mostly because of the people I met, but there's also a plethora of other non-Pokemon related subforums that keep me entertained when I can't think of anything Pokemon to talk about.

Undertale seems to be popular most places on the internet still. It's being talked about more now because of that Undertale voice acting project PC's Youtube has planned. I myself am only kinda halfway into Undertale (I'm really only into the OST to be completely honest), but I'm looking forward to seeing PC's Let's Play of the game because it will be unique and involve a lot of people I know and care about.
    ur mcscused.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back