• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Urgh, I don't feel so good...

Years
  • ...well it's true, I've been ill for most of yesterday and today, it's been rather hard to deal with. >_O; I hope I haven't been the only one who's been sick this season (actually, if I recall correctly, plenty of my friends have caught some sort of bug, go figure.)

So tell me, have you been sick at all recently?

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • I've been having multiple headaches and the reason is probably the exams, but, other than that, no. I did have a sore throat for a week on october, though.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Very recently, actually. I had a cold or something last week. It didn't last for very long, though. Only about two days. It really sucked.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Recently? Not really.
    But there is some condition I'm going through which doesn't count because it's there all the time, and I'm used to it now. I'm trying to heal myself from it.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Yeah, I've been quite sickly this autumn. x_x; Had a virus for almost all of September, then had two bouts of swollen sinus glands back in October. Now, my little brother's sick with a similar thing. D: At least it's not Swine Flu, I guess, even though that seems to have died down in the media.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • Nosebleeds. I think mine are triggered by the atmospheric pressure, as the UK has been fulla storms recently. :C I'm grateful that I don't get migraines like my Mum, but at the same time, they are rather a pest.

Years
  • I haven't been seriously ill for a few months now. Last time, I had this really killer stomachache. It sucked, especially since I was out at someone else's house. I kind of just laid down on their couch for awhile. :(

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    No. Despite my diet and such, I'm a very healthy person who almost never falls ill. I think it's my relatively low standard of personal hygeine that has caused some manner of resistance, either that or cows' milk is the elixir of life.

The times I've ever actually had a cold... like, what, last time being five years ago? It's not bad at all, so I've always been baffled at people who have a terrible time from it. It's the most minor of minor things...

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Haha, I actually had to come home from school early because I've come down with a cold. Not cool. :( Last time I'm ever going to train in the rain (hey, that rhymes! :D) again. My nose and throat are killing me, ugh. :< And I can't miss any more days of school (I've already missed fourteen since September, \o/).

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I've been broken out in hives due to a freak allergic reaction... I'm just now getting that taken care of.

And back home, both my mom and brother have come down with colds. They don't sound like themselves over the phone :/

Ayselipera

Not at all. I'm honestly getting mad about it too. Which I know is really weird to say, but its because every year I get sick. For me thats a good thing because being sick means staying home from school. Which I love doing btw :D

Unfortunately I didn't get sick all last year or this year - so far. Which means going to school. :( I think you can see my dilemma.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • I'm sorry:C Ive been chronically ill for +2 years noe (not with anything immediatly life threatining), but I tend to never get colds/flu's that much. I guess I am lucky in that regard.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • For me, the closest I've been to sickness is allergies. I'm not like sick SICK but my allergies give me enough hell to be considered sick. I did have a sore throat but it went away... thank god. Though now, my nose won't stop running and I have this stupid tickle in my throat. ;_;

Sometimes just the change in season can throw off my immune system. I hardly ever get sick because my immune system is so used to the viruses and whatever... since I got sick almost everyday when I was a kid. Plus, I had my tonsils and adnoids taken out at the same time when I was five. My mom got tired of me getting everything. XD

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • "Hey, I don't feel so good
    something's not right
    something's coming over meee
    What the eff is this?"

Hurrr, the thread title reminded me of a song... but to answer the question, no, not recently. I never really get sick and if I do, it's pretty mild and will clear up overnight.

Back