• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Used Metronome!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Screech

WHO THOUGHT THIS BOX MAZE WAS A GOOD IDEA? CONTAINS FOURTEEN DIFFERENT JUNCTIONS! REQUIRED SWITCHING BETWEEN ITEMS AT SOME JUNCTIONS! LOOPS BACK INTO ITSELF SOMETIMES! BACKTRACKED THROUGH IT MULTIPLE TIMES FOR ITEMS TO PROGRESS! HOW DO PEOPLE GET AROUND THIS BUILDING? DO THEY RIDE THE CONVEYER BELTS EVERY DAY?

(Currently playing Metal Gear Solid. Never expected to increase the speed so much in this game.)

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Fusion Bolt

Already moderates the same places. Seems like the next, logical step.

Years
    Instruct
    Spoiler:

A polynomial is the algebraic sum of several monomials. An example :
    If P(x) = 2x3 + 6x - 4 and Q(x) = 5x4 - 9x + 1,
    the sum of P(x) = Q(x) equals :
    5x4 + 2x3 + (6 - 9)x + (-4 + 1),
    let P(x) + Q(x) be 5x4 + 2x3 - 3x - 3

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Mach Punch

Improved punching speed instead of learning speed. Added Fist and Math Problem together. Was only left with a Fist.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    Ice Ball (As long as I have been playing Pokémon, why am I just now learning that this is a move)?

I guess that's not every effective against ReKoil, who is definitely an Ice-type! Funny how I get a move that is Ice-type's only resistance. lol

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Healing Wish

Get well soon, okay? ...Wait, are you already feeling fine? Stop the move! No no n--

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Circle Throw

Clean the spider webs with circular motions, then throw them into the fire. Be careful not to light everything on fire.

Back