• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

User Appreciation Thread *Remake*!

Years
  • In my short time here, couple posters I've grown to like in this forum are as follows:

[supporter]jellicentfan1[/supporter] - just seems to be active all the time, with large amount of reasonable posts.

Sydian - Moderator with a very fun and amicable personality I think.

Cirno - Last but not least, Cirno was the first moderator to welcome me in the forums. Despite my underwhelming introduction, Cirno nonetheless helped me ease into this community and exemplifies excellence to new posters.

The list will grow but this is it for now.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • There are quite a few:

Bobandbill - You were the first friend I made here at PC and if it weren't for you, I would have given up writing entirely years ago. You were the only person who helped me learn the rules of formatting and helped me with the basics of writing stories. Now, I'm reviewing all the fics I can, just so I can help someone like you helped me. You're a good person and I appreciate you helping me out on various troubles on various forums.

Platinum Dude - You are awesome over at the battle center. You rate teams and suggest changes I would have never spotted. You make sure no team goes un-rated and always chime in on a battle topic with an intelligent answer. I'm always impressed by you knowledge of the meta-game.

Astinus - You do a great job over at the Fanfiction and Writing section. I was glad to see when they promoted you, but I think my message got lost in the sea of congrats. You helped me understand showing emotion in my writing, even if I still have a long way to go. You helped inspire me to try reviewing other people's works and you put up with a lot of crap from me, and still accepted my friend request!

Hikari10 - I browse through the new people section and you do a great job introducing new people to the forum. You're a really nice person and I find it amusing you change you signature so often. You seem to get into just about every aspect of the fandom and always have something nice to say.

Everyone who posts their story on Fanfiction and Writing! I enjoy reading through all your stories on various aspects of life and I'm glad when you reply back saying I actually helped. It always amazes me when I read through something and you guys put something in that I've never though of before. Believe me, I've learned a lot from you guys and I hope to be posting there for a long time to come.

That's all I have (for now)...

Nakala Pri

JNathan: For being my best friend and for making me giddy. :D

XxSkyCorsonxX: For being totally awesome and makin' me feel great! :3

I can't even express my love for these guys probably, I know it seems minor but really, I love them sooooooooooooooooo much!!!!! C:

Years
  • I want to appreciate a lot of people, though they might not appreciate me, so...

I appreciate both AlexOzzyCake and Olli97 for being the first two mod friends I had. We need to talk more. For real. :[

I appreciate [supporter]jellicentfan1[/supporter] for always greeting me on the battle server whenever he sees me come online, and for being a good friend.

I appreciate Cirno for being encouraging to other members here and welcoming them with such kindness.

I appreciate Wind Heart for the same reason as jellicentfan1, but also because he's a cool guy to have around as well and was an inspiration to keep me active.

I would also like to appreciate my pair, Totodile42, for his hopes to get his activity up here on PC, and for being my first ever pair here on PC.

And finally, I appreciate the rest of the h-staff here for considering me for the responsibilities here on PC as a moderator.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Dominic, for all his time and efforts here. You're fantastic.

[supporter]Klippy[/supporter], for making the best bluethday thread for me ever. Not sure how you would ever top that again. Love you. :)

AlexOzzyCake, for basically the whole August challenge event. I only tweaked it, but you made it great. Thanks for sending me that!

Mac, for being a fantastic trade partner and for RNGing the raffle prizes on such short notice!

[supporter]Seattle[/supporter], for being a really cool relatively new member. It's not often I see members that really impress me like you do, so I hope you stick around for a long time!

Firey Dash, for always liking my posts. :P

Suicune, for being a great regular in my forums. And I'm so proud of you for being modded. It was about time! It's like another one of my lil children have graduated or something, haha. You're doing great so far. Keep it up! Sorry I forgot your tm. lol

Astinus, for being the best momma! I'm so happy for your promotion! No one deserved it more than you, honestly.

Sirfetch’d

ZachLMedia, for being a really cool friend to talk to not only here at PC, but at the battle server as well =D

Years
  • Hmmm, this could be a rather long list - but why the hell not xD

EliteBeats - You are the most helpful person I have come across on PC. You have always gone out of your way to make my life easier. You're an amazing co-GM and a great friend. I find it hard to believe I have actually known you as long as I have at this point considering you're still never boring.

ChiliDawgs - I haven't really talked to you as much since we lost FoaN and you left PTA but writing that joint post with you and Elite was some of the most fun I have had all year. You're a really nice dude and it's not a shock that you've made plenty of other friends here on PC.

ShadowExcadrill - Oh God, my SC2 buddy. You are hilarious, always good to talk to and my arch nemesis. You may be at least seventy of my 99 problems but you're always fun. I'm in complete agreement even though we have never actually met we're always getting involved in zany antics (and yes, when you scouted nothing, that was hilarious).

Avishka - Another one who I haven't really spoken to in a while, but you're one of the friendliest people on PC and I appreciate those VM conversations and the insanity in Forum Games.

Magic Fox and Skymin - You guys get this just for being the most amazing Mods I have ever met.

Scyke and EGKangaroo - Ah guys, if it weren't for you Novia wouldn't be even this far along. Thanks for keeping it alive for as long as it has been with your amazing psots and thanks for being such friendly and entertaining people.

JNathan, Heretostay, Genevieve, Shayshaytheshaymin and Nakuzami - You have all been fairly constant sights for me at one pint or another. You're just generally good people and nice to talk to.

UltimateDillon - You're a great guy really and I have enjoyed every moment of our collaborations on out various projects. I look forward to working with you more.

Everyone on the Showdown server - You guys are hilarious, and were so welcoming when I showed up out of nowhere one day. Don't ever change xD

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I'd write 1000 pages of appreciation to everyone who had to read one of my posts with 'xD' in it but that's a lot of effort. I'll just dive into the good stuff.

Firstly a huge thank you to anyone I've gotten to know over the past year or so. You guys are all incredible and its fun hanging around all of you. While I know I rarely answer VMs or have a proper conversation anymore, there's still always the server and the occasional IM on Skype. To the battle server regulars- while sometimes I want to bang my head in frustration, that's only because I love all of you. You guys all make my night worthwhile and while its tiring looking out for troublemakers, time flies so fast around all of you. I probably met 99.9% of my friends through that place probably. So once again, thank you. :]

Okay now that we've got the general things out of the way, I'd like to say thank you to [supporter]jellicentfan1[/supporter] for being an incredible friend. Geez have we only known each other since November? I actually remember first meeting you and thinking that you were a pretty cool person and look where we are now! God damn one of these days I'll annihilate you in OU but for now, let's just stick to being good friends. Not war enemies. :D

I'd also like to say thank you to AlexOzzyCake (FOR SPAMMING MY USER CONTROL PANEL). Timezones are a sack of potatoes but I honestly can't believe its been little over a year. You make clubs a really fun place to be around (you too Olli!) and no I will never call you Alex because I'm weird like that. Oh and thanks for Winter Wonderland and being one crazy friend. Rock on. :]

Annd Razor Leaf! You're one of the best h-staff if I have to say so myself. I've only known you for a short period of time but I find it fun talking to you and appreciate someone who doesn't go on and on about my age. Thanks a lot. :]

I'd also like to say thank you to Curious.! I know I don't nearly have as much activity in Fourth Gen as I used to but you really do bring something special to that section. Its been really fun over the past year hosting events and contributing to the place. :D

Lastly before my arms drop off, thanks to Jin of the Gale and [supporter]synerjee[/supporter]. You guys really gave me some of my free time back and all the same, I'm looking forward to seeing what you two can bring to the server staff. :D

I'LL WRITE MORE LATER THOUGH I PROMISE

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Alrighty, I'm gonna do this like it's 1972 SO HERE WE GO:

Spr_b_4d_037.png
    [supporter]Perdition Haze[/supporter], We've known each other for around 2~3 months now, and you're really are one of my best friends ever. It's like, we're two peas in a pod: we have so many things in common. I really appreciate you being always there for me whenever I've felt down and be my go-to person to vent to when I need it, but, nowadays, I don't need to vent as much, since you've always brought a smile to my face. Thanks for your warm heart Ashley, and thanks for our friendship; I hope it'll last for a very long time.
    Spr_b_4d_469_s.png
    [supporter]jellicentfan1[/supporter], I know I've said something about you in this thread already, but I still mean it - you're a really honest and great and very nice guy, who is always accepting of others. Plus it's really a joy seeing you around, making jokes, and having fun with the rest of us at the battle server, which yeah, I have a lot of fun as well! I've also seen you around posting on the forums more often, in which I can honestly say you're really level headed and patient when it comes to dealing with people's questions and concerns. You really deserve being a server mod, and heck, I would personally love to see you on PC's staff one day.
    Spr_b_4d_058.png
    [supporter]Narnia[/supporter], People have said this about you a lot, but I'm going to repeat it anyway; you are really mature for your age! But more than that, you're really sweet and pretty understanding towards people. I'm really glad I've met you, and I'm especially glad we can be good friends. I'm also happy that you're a server mod again, in which, the staff there wouldn't be the same without ya! I really hope we can continue being pals, and I hope that we can talk more often.
    Spr_b_4d_155.png
    [supporter] ‎synerjee[/supporter], I've met you recently, and honestly, I think you're quite precious and a really friendly person. Oh, and I'm really glad that you're moding the server now; since you and Jin really do deserve it, you know? Anyways, you always have a special glow within you that always puts on a smile on people's faces, and the fact that you're so bubbly complements that! All in all, I really think that you're a great person, and I hope we'll get to know each other better soon!
    Spr_b_4d_385.png
    [supporter] Twilight Sky[/supporter], we've been through a lot, and I honestly can't believe I didn't make an appreciation post about you until now, but darn it, here it is: Derk, I really like you as a friend, and I really do appreciate all the work that you've done for the server, and for PC. I hope that you know that I'll always be here for you, no matter what, and if you ever need someone to rant to, or simply a shoulder to cry on, I'll be here to support you. You have a lot of patience, which I admire, and I really like the way you present yourself, as a mature, level headed individual during serious times, and a lovingly goofball during fun times. Thanks for the friendship, Derk, I hope it'll continue on for a loooong time~
    Spr_b_4d_179_s.png
    Cirno, well.. honestly, sometimes I think you might be a little annoyed with me at times, where I go, "oh dear... did I say something wrong or was talking too much?" in which if that's the case, I'm really sorry for the trouble. But, you know, I really do think you're one of my best friends here in PC, because of your genuine kindness towards others, and pretty much that desire to help people when they're down... you have so many qualities I admire. Plus, even though you always drink the Dr. Pepper in our lab (D:) thanks for helping out with time travel too! We'll probably have to move on from the microwave.. someday! Anyways Janna, I'm really glad about the friendship that you and I share, and I really do hope that your wonderfully Sheepy you~
    Spr_b_4d_359.png
    [supporter]‎Moriarteh.[/supporter], Buuuur, I really hope we can talk more soon, because you're really awesome and amazing and super nice and cute at the same time. Super cute. I really do think you're a really great person with a really bubbly personality, and I'm super glad that you're on the battle server often. I'm just really really shy right now and asgshkldhl;, I don't know what to saaaay... But honestly, I'm really glad that you're a friend of mine, and I hope that will continue. :3

I'm going to add everyone else soon, because there are waaaay more people to thank, but I'm running low on time here D:

TY

Hmmm... i did this before, but ill do it again since my list is way longer and i dont feel like editing posts atm >.>

gimmepie: You, my friend, are the worst, yet most hilarious Terran player i've ever seen. Raging over Oracles, cannon rushes and so on... im just having a hard time not laughing. We always have the most wonderful talks and you are one of the best friends i got on PC.

Avishka: Albert Einstein once said: Insanity is doing the same thing over and over... well thats what we did in our convo's (blaming each other for something silly). I always love it when we have those pointless arguments for fun. You are one of the few friends i have known for longer that 3 months.

Hikari10: You were always there, and now we also seem to share the same taste of music. I cant say how much i have to thank you for telling me to stay low when there was a load of bad things happening to me last summer which changed me completely.

JNathan: even though we recently met, i already need to thank you for your advice on things, you are a good friend in progress, heck, we could be friends already :D

Gym Leader Rozu: Another insane person with who i have weird conversations with that make me laugh every time.

Rizon: You and your urge to name me SkydowE... Doesnt matter i know how to take revenge now, but im always having a laugh with it in the Showdown server.

BinaryPeaches, for being a wonderful person to talk to (even though we havent talked much at all O_o) and for making together with Netto Azure, the Forum Games a wonderful place where i live in to be honest >.>

Also everyone in the Video Games section since everyone makes threads there nowadays and i can kinda talk about my favorite games there a bit more (well more fanboying about it xD).

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • [supporter]Signomi[/supporter] - For being an inspiration and changing my outlook towards many things. And for being an awesome as hell friend. Can't ever appreciate you enough.

Abnegation - For guiding me. Always. And for, like siggeh, serving as a constant source of inspiration. Seriously Gav, I know many kids who're super intelligent and may likely earn millions when they get a job but they all lack the charm and charisma you have. I look up to you, my friend.

Alexial - Dayumm, girl. You became so important to me so soon. I love you as a friend and wish we could both become less busy with our lives and chat our heart out. Oh, and I'm missing those PMs. ;____;

Kura - For being the voice of reason at this place. Your posts are straightforward and wonderful. You're super mature, super awesome at art and, most of all, super beautiful. You're a really likeable personality as well. I like you.

LGDarm - For being such a cheerful person at all times. I've loved all interaction we have had. You're a wonderful person. Also, for basically reviving VG. I love that section but just haven't the time. :c

Cid - You were one of the best Nu/w mods. And a great friend. I miss your presence here.

Cirno - Janna. Along with Cid, among the friendliest and most warm people here. I really really like you. :]

Cassino, BlahISuck, Scarf, Shamol - You all are awesome. Your posts are always a joy to read.

Twilight Sky - Derk, you're one of the best people here, hands down. An awesome guy.

Back