• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^<v

Years
  • ^ likes tea~
    < really need to do a number 2 right about now
    v if you could choose your date of birth, when would it be and why?

A: i've done that when i selected alarm sounds that were a tad too calm to wake me up. never again will i go for water flowing sounds lmao.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    ^ We are all very lucky that he revitalized his account and became an active member on pokecommunity
    < I wasn't sure what you meant by "doing a number 2" so i had to google search...oh.
    v What's your current mood?

A. My normal birthday of June 23rd 2000 is okay as it is. I wouldn't change.

Years
  • ^ introduces me to fun youtubers!
    < just finished some scrambled eggs and oats for dinner, with looots of milk. satisfied belly over here~
    v if you were given any country to rename, what would it be and what would you rename it to?

A: i'm currently just neutral feeling. i got a bit of work to do but it's not too stressful, and it's just a run-of-the-mill, quiet night right now. all is good and fine :)

Lady Bisharp

Blue noodle enthusiast
    Years
    • She / They
    • Spain
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    ^ Seems like a very friendly person :)
    < Freaked out earlier because the water heater didn't seem to work. Turns out I just hadn't connected the gas bomb properly 😒
    v Most interesting thing (in your opinion) that you've done recently?

A: I'd obviously rename Spain to Asspain. My country deserves a more accurate name!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    ^ For some reason I thought you joined a long time ago, but I just checked and it was only 2019.
    < hungry
    v Are you hungry?

a. yep

Years
  • ^ lovely new Skitty avatar
    < i still have 4 months before my milk cartons expire but i'm making sure i down them well before then
    v if there's anything you could tell your 8 year old self, what would it be?

A: i was hungry 10 minutes ago, but i'm eating right now!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    ^ still spinning
    < still a bit overwhelmed at the moment. Gonna take things slowly for a while.
    v if you could improve one particular skill of yours but you need to weaken another: which ones would you pick?

A: I don't know if 8yo me would be able to comprehend what I'd say. I'd probably encourage myself to keep being creative and not give that stuff up as easily as I ended up doing.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • ^ The cursor change in your signature is pretty cool. I need to do something like that for my flair.
    < I got my hand on the news once. Only my hand, nothing else.
    V If you could be a dinosaur, which one would you be?

A: Really I'd love to learn all languages, linguistics has always interested me. If I had to pick one though, it'd probably be Icelandic because that just seems like it'd be a fun one to speak.

Years
  • ^ new cool avatar~
    < finally back to posting after a weekend filled with issues, whew
    v how much do you know about the stock market?

A: nowadays, absolutely. making sure i have enough to save up for my future self so i don't go broke randomly one day.

Years
  • ^ 1k posts! congrats!
    < reachin' my personal post quota for the day before i head off to focus on work
    v do you share your birthday with any famous figure?

A: i do my best to adapt as well as i can depending on the social environment. helps me to blend in after a childhood of constantly standing out.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • ^ impressed that you havent thrown up yet from spinning for so long
    < made more plans on a tattoo
    v country you would love to visit next year, given the pandemic has ended

A: unsure, 19th of June... im too lazy to check too but pretty sure im the famous figure here anyways

Lady Bisharp

Blue noodle enthusiast
    Years
    • She / They
    • Spain
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    ^ My favorite pun victim :D
    < Just spent like 10 minutes arguing with a friend on Discord over who was more abusive in Tom & Jerry...
    v What's something that bothers you but everyone else seems fine with it?

A: Japan or any nordic country, I would actually love to move to a place like Finland or Norway one day.

Years
  • ^ has a quote that i really love in their sig~
    < been productive all morning and afternoon. i need a break now~
    v if you could lucid dream, what's the first thing you'd dream about?

A: in the world of graphic designing, not using the scroll wheel to zoom in on my canvas. i've seen many designer friends just use the zoom button on the app and i find that incredibly tedious.

Years
  • ^ validates my productivity, which i really appreciate
    < getting into slightly hot water with my freelance gig boss dude. gotta find a way to smooth talk out of this~
    v what is something that you can't believe is super expensive?

A: sadly no. i rarely dream anymore, and when i do they're always different from each other.

Back